Just a regular day Pt.2🙂

SEX SCENE PLEASE SKIP IF YOU DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE

Narrator POV
He took off her pants and went in for more kisses. After a while of kissing he kissed all the down her body until he got to her prize box. He took off her panties and played with her piece. "Oh- oh-swav.." Destiny tried to get out. "Whats my name?" Swavy asked destiny whilst playing with her piece. "DADDY" Destiny screamed our because Swavy put in two fingers.

"Fuck daddy" Destiny moaned out while she took off her bra. "You like that?" Swavy asked whilst fingering her. "Yes daddy" Destiny squealed. Swavy then started eating Destiny out. "Fuck fuckkk" Destiny moaned out super loud.

Swavy got up kissed Destiny, Destiny started rubbing on Swavy's print he instantly gets hard. "You want it?" Swavy asks Destiny. "Yeah" Destiny said. Swavy pulled down his pants and pulled out his man hood. "Are you sure mamas?" Swavy asked Destiny.

"Yeah im sure" Destiny said. Swavy then proceeded to line up his manhood up with Destiny's prize box. He slid it in and started going in and out slowly while gripping one of Destiny's boobs and with the other on her waist. "Faster daddy" Destiny moaned out.

Swavy started going at a medium paste. Destiny started moaning controllably but verge of letting it all out. "I said faster" Destiny said moaning but still saying sternly. "Ok you asked for it" Swavy said going speed. Destiny started moaning uncontrollably and started crying.

Swavy went balls deep. "Turn around" Swavy said while gripping her hair and her ass. He started going at that same paste. "You like that?" Swavy asked groaning. " Y-... Ye-... Yes" Destiny moaned and struggling to get out her words.

" Yes what?" Swavy asked Destiny while taking himself out of Destiny. "Yes daddy" Destiny said catching her breath. "You can't handle it" Swavy said laughing at her. "Yes I can" Destiny  said folding her arms. "Come ride it then" Swavy said smirking. "Bet" Destiny said crawling towards Swavy on the bed.

Destiny proceeded to sit on Swavy's manhood. And started moaning uncontrollably. "I told you couldn't take it" Swavy said groaning. "D-daddy I... have.. t-..to.. c-cum." Destiny struggled to get out. "Wait." Swavy said choking her.

After 7 more minutes of Destiny bouncing up and down Swavy started having this feeling he needed to cum. "Mama's you taking birth control?" Swavy asked about to let everything out. "Y-Yeah I am" Destiny responded.

"You wanna cum with daddy?" Swavy asked Destiny. "Yes I do" Destiny said letting out the loudest moan ever. "Damn you desperate" Swavy said chuckling. "Dont do me like that" Destiny said while still moaning. "Nah im jp mamas but on three we gon cum together" Swavy said. "O-...ok" Destiny squealed out.

"1...2....3" Swavy said. Then him both released there cum. Destiny felt a warm substance in her. She got on off of Swavy and started stroking his piece.  "Mm" Swavy said groaning.

Destiny started sucking on Swavy's piece. He started groaning and pushing her head down. "Damn...." Swavy said groaning and rolling his eyes. "You like that daddy?" Destiny asked starting to stroke Swavy's piece again and then sucking him up again.

"Yeah mamas" Swavy groaned. After 10 minutes Swavy says he has to cum again. Destiny says to do it in her face. Swavy proceeded to as told. Destiny stops giving head and starts going in for a deep kiss. Swavy leans in and kisses her back. After a minute of kissing. Cuzzo knocks on the door.
End of Sex Scene...
"AYE BRO OPEN THE DOOR" Cuzzo yelled and banging loud. They both start running around putting on their clothes. Swavy opens the door. "Nigga why yo-" Swavy tries to get out. "Nigga yall was fucking" Cuzzo says dying laughing. "No we wasnt" Destiny said.

"Yes yall was because it smell like pussy juice in here" Cuzzo says laughing. Swavy starts laughing too and Destiny hits both of them in the arm. "Shut yall asses up" Destiny says in that black mom voice when you do something bad in public.

"Ow.. But anyways I just wanted to know if yall was hungry or not cuz im ordering food" Cuzzo said still laughing. "Yeah bro get me something" Swavy says. "Me too" Destiny adds on. "Ight peace out" Cuzzo says walking away.

——-
30 Minutes later

New character unlock🔓

Cuzzo19 years old Influencer and YouTuber

Cuzzo
19 years old
Influencer and YouTuber

Aye yall foods here I yelled to the whole house. The whole house comes down. "Well everybody is down here so I might as well tell yall...." Damaury says. "Nigga what you depressed" Wooda says laughing and dapping up Swavy. "Bro wth" Swavy says laughing. "Ik not to tell yall im depressed but the news is....... im canceling the whole house. This house is over with.....

Tbc....👀

Is Damaury joking?
How you feeling so far about the story?

824 words