😇Drama😇 Pt.2

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES I DONT PROOF READ
——————————————————————

Attendance📝:

So im finna call Damaury cuz like wtf? He got me so fucked up

So im finna call Damaury cuz like wtf? He got me so fucked up. Like I've never been on of them people to bring shit to social media but he wants everybody to know whats going on. Like what the hell.

*Bella starts crying from Destiny's room*

*Destiny walks into the room and picks up Bella*

"Shhh" I say giving Bella her pacifier.

*Bella stops crying*

*Facetimes Maury while holding Bella but not in the camera*

"What do you want?" He says with an attitude. "First off you got me so fucked up" I say pissed. "How? How do I have you fucked up Destiny?" He says getting loud.

"You really posted a fucking video because me and my best friend got something going on??? You around a different bitch everyday do you care about my feelings? I didnt think so" I say pissed.

"Im not even tripping bout that anymore" He says nonchalantly. "No because you said im a bad mother and how you gon get custody over Isabella wtf Damaury?" I say trying to lower my tone so Bella dosent start crying.

"Because your not Bella needs support and your obviously not giving that to her" He says sounding rude asf. "You know what Damaury fuck you me and mines gon be straight" I say pissed. "You got a lil bit of fame and now you think you allat kiss my ass" I say hanging up before he could say anything else.

Me and Bella gon be good. I just can't believe him like this is the last time hes gon fuck me over. Im sick and tired of him. But its fine though.

Imma just stay out of contact with him thats all.