We aint always like this

"I'd rather kick back with my people 'cause family matters like the Winslows, nigga" -Dababy

Attendance📝:

Previously on "Without You" Presented by Nae-Nae

"Im- im 13" Tae says joking.
*Wooda gets up and walks away slowly*
"Where you going?" Tae asks. "Aw hell nah baby that aint gon work you a case" Wooda says actually believing her. "Im just playing im 15" Tae says smiling showing her braces. "You fr?" Wooda asks. "Yes I am" Tae says laughing. - Tae and Wooda

"Whats so funny" Wooda's jealous ass asked Swavy and Tae. "Bro chill" I say.  "Devron shut yo dumbass up and mind yo business" Angel said to me. "Angel im really 🤏🏾 close to going off in you" I say trying to keep my cool. -Jealous Wooda, Keeping his cool Dev, Annoying Angel, Confused Tae and Good intensions Swavy

——

Are you ok girl

Are you ok girl. I say semi yelling walking over to Tae who was sitting on Devs car probably not knowing or caring.

"No..." Tae says sniffing and wiping her eyes. "Whats wrong baby" I say trying to comfort her. "I feel like I made a mistake" Tae says breaking down and hugging me. "What do you mean?" I ask her feeling like im asking to many questions.

"I just got here and I feel like I'm causing drama already" She says not letting me go. "No boo today is just one of those days" i say.

"We aint always like this" I say trying to comfort her and still tell the truth. "Do they not like me or something" She asks me stopping the long hug and wipes her tears.

"They love you trust me" I say. "Well why is Angel acting like that towards me then?" She says crying more and more. "No no no look at me from what I seen I think Angel thinks you like Dev or something. I say speaking the truth.

"Do you?" I ask her. "No I just thought he was like helping me out I didn't think of it like that" She says sitting back on Devs car.. "Look boo Angel and Dev got something going on like its a relationship but then again its not so that's probably why" I say making a assumption.

"Thats what I was thinking I just wanna know why she thinks out of all people I want her man... Like look at me" She says pointing to herself in disgust. "Girl you are beautiful dont ever down talk yourself like that again" I say speaking the truth because she is that bitch🤷🏾‍♀️.

"Thank you" She says getting up from Devs car and hugging me.

*They continue to talk*

"Yall done probably scared this girl off" I say talking to almost everybody in the room

"Yall done probably scared this girl off" I say talking to almost everybody in the room. "Do yall got something against her or something" Damaury asks.

"Yeah fr do yall" Banae asks putting her glasses on looking like curious George for a second. "I dont have anything against her I was just helping her out and stuff" Dev says honestly. "Ok but then again you being friendly" Angel says.

"I know damn well u ain't talking about friendly you deadass hang with 10 niggas on a daily" Dev says making a good point. "He got a point" I say deadass. "Shut yo ass up" Cuzzo says laughing.

*Everybody starts laughing* (except Angel))

"This right here is giving family that shit a couple minutes ago was not giving" Banae says and I grab her and put her on my lap. "Yo Banae look like curious George with them damn glasses on." Swavy says making Wooda die laughing.

"I was just thinking that shit" I say laughing too.

*Everybody starts laughing*
*Angel goes upstairs with an attitude*
*Banae slaps me with an attitude*

"Ow you can't be mad because the truth hurts*"I say holding the side if my face she slapped. "Im dead" Cuzzo says slapping his knee

Thats a knee slapper- BadKidJay

*Tae and Destiny walk in calm and relaxed.*

"So are we ready to resume our calm lives?" Destiny asks.

*Everybody agrees*

Tbc......

Whats up with Angel?
Dev not caring?
Tae and Destinys bond?
Opinion on the book as a whole?

P.s - I apologize if thus was a horrible chapter or to fast chapter im trying to get this finished, post it on time, get ready for school and more.

Love you all-Nae~Nae💜

730 words