Chapter 7

Six Months Later

It's been about six months since my mom died. Oliver and Cavion came the next morning after I found her. It's been a crazy six months. Oly stayed for the rest of the summer and we had a blast. But not too much fun because he only just turned 13. But I loved it. Having all my brothers around was great.

So Yaya had custody of me til I turn 18 which is a few more months but I already feel grown. It's December now and winter break is about to start. I'm supposed to go to North Carolina but I'm not sure yet. My godson is due and I can't miss it for the world.

About a month after my mom pass, Katie found out she was pregnant, almost three months. Few weeks ago we found out it's a boy. But I still thing it's a girl. She wants to name him Mason Anthony Santana. I love it.

"Ok class since you have about a minute left before your last winter break as high school students start. I will not teach you anything else. Have fun & don't mess up my room as you race outta here." The bell ring as Mr. Carpenter said his good byes. I see Nala and Ty in the hall, they look like they are arguing.

"Hey guys. Y'all ready to roll?" I say taking out my car keys. When Cavion came to pick up Oly he brought me a car.

"Yeah let's get outta here." Nala said giving Ty a look and walking towards the lot doors. Big belly Katie is already at the car waiting on us.

"Dang y'all hoes is slow. And I thought I was the pregnant one." I laugh as I unlock the doors and she gets in.

"So what are we doing to start break off?" I looked at them and nobody had an answer. "Okay I'll drop y'all at home, change & I'll call in like an hour." They nodded there heads. I dropped Tyana off at home and then went to take Katie to Scott's. He's so hype for Mason, its cute tho.

"Hey have you guys notices how Ty has been acting?" Katie asked. Nala made a sound & we looked at her.

"Let's just go to Sika's. I gotta tell y'all what I heard today." Was all she said. The rest of the drive to my house was silent. Only the radio played.

"Nala you killing me. I gotta know. Plus you know I'm nosey." I say making them two laugh.

"Ok so Zeá came up to me in class today and was asking me all these questions about all of us. Like us and the boys and what happened to your mom. She was making me nervous so I didn't say anything.

But at my locker after 6th period I heard her telling Jasmine about Tyana and Travis. Saying Ty don't love him that's why she was all over Jason at the party we didn't go to." She answer.

"I remember Ty saying she didn't feel good and wanted to stay home." Katie said.

"Right and when one of us is sick we still up under each other." I say nodding my head.

"Right so after the party she said they went to his house and weren't seen til Monday. Some guys on the football team said she let them party her. So I asked her about it. And she lied. Right to my damn face. Lied to me like I don't know her.

So when I said she was lying she said she wasn't but that was a lie too. I just can't believe her. How didn't we know she was a thot yo?" Nala looked heartbroken. Nala and Tyana are first cousins and been best friends forever. So dating brothers was a dream. But you fucked up when you cheat on my brother.

"I'm telling Travi about this. Then Ima kill that thot." I say driving faster to get home to call my brother.

As soon as I pulled up in front of my grandma's I seen the boys' trucks. Good they're here. The girls followed me into the house and Nala looked as pissed as me. This should be fun. I can't get over Tyana, she is one of my closet friend. We only got closer as her and Travis got closer. She's one of my sisters and now I feel like she chested on all of us. Walking in the house the boys and Nana looked at us.

"What's wrong girls?" Yaya asked looking us over.

"Hey Yaya, can I talk to my brothers real quick? Just something I need to tell them." I said as Nala and Katie hugged and kissed her cheek. Yaya nodded her head and went into the kitchen. Nala went to Sean and I walked to Trav.

"So you talk to your girl today?" I asked him. He looked at me kinda funny but said he had. "oh ok. So next time you talk to her ask her about what happened at and after Jason Weis' party a few weeks ago. Just to keep you updated this is what I found out on my way home today."

"Alright Masika enough with the shit. Just tell before I hurt you." He said well kinda yelled.

"You not gonna hurt me but yu gonna hurt her. As your sister I'm lookin out for you so when I heard this I had to tell you."

"What is it already!' he yelled.

"She cheated on you! She let the team party her ass while she lied to all of us and acted like didn't know better! Don't yell at me!"

"Ok ok Whats is going on?" Yaya asked looked pissed. She hates when we argue and yell in the house.  

"Sorry Yaya. You know Travis can be hardheaded so I had to tell him about himself." I looked at my brother. He's lightskin so he's red and I know he's pissed. But he's not gonna yell in front of Yaya.