1: Too slow huh?

Tommys pov:

Here I was heading to the villige again, just to get food. As I entered the villige I looked at the kids playing with there parents. My heart sank at the view, the truth is that Ive never knew my parents.

I know that me and tubbo ran away from an old lady who kidnaped me. I only remember that nothing else.

I admired the pacefull villige before I had to get food and run away. Ofcourse there were a few moments when I almost got cought but my wings helped me. I was thankful for my wings tho I didnt know If they came from the royals or I was somesort of an expiriment.

I sighed as I slowly made my way to the apple stand this time I needed 2 apples becouse I needed to give one for tubbo. I slowly grabbed two apples while no one was watching but I was so wrong. I suddenly heard a voice say.

"Thats the brat!" I turned around to see prince Technoblade listen to the villiger. "Oi brat! I demand you to give back the apples." Said technoblade. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "1st off im not a fucking brat 2nd catch me if you want the apples YoUr MaGeStY" I said mocking him.

'Oh shit that was a bad idea' I thought to myself and started running. I was running so fast that I made it to the forest thinking I have lost him.  I turned around to see the one and only blood god.

"Too slow huh? Look kid bring back the apples and never steal again, then we will do nothing to your family." Said the pinkette i Rolled my eyes and said "Mhm good luck with finding my family im pretty sure they are dead"

"Kid look just give the apples back" He said once again. I showed him my tounge and flipped him off. I didint care if they were royals but I did care for my life so I started running further into the forest.

I was running so fast that I didnt notice a twing and I tripped. "Fuck Fuck Fuck" I cried out my leg hurt so much But I still got up and still tried to run. " I wouldnt stand on that leg if I was you. It might be broken or you just twisted your ankle"

I knew he thought Ill just slow down but I knew I just got a bruise. Ive once had broken leg and ive once had a twisted ankle. I knew how it felt so I said "Yknow dickhead its not broken and twisted. It was a plesure to meet you but im afraid that ive got to go buh-bye" I said the last line took my wings out and flew up.

I was flying through the air a small place called home. I landed in the villige that I live in well its no exactly a villige we grew our own food plus there wasnt a lot of people. I landed on tubbos tree house throwing an apple for him. "Thanks tommy!- Wait...you didnt steal it right?"

"Uhh actully there were no apples so I stole them..." I anwseard. "Hey toms you have a bruise" I looked down and saw the bruise. "Oh yeah about that I was being chased down by the blood god" I said calmly.

"What! Im going to go tell kristin!" "Wait no no no!". I said "Fine fine"

"I got to go now bye tubs!" I said as I jumped down and flew to my dirt hut. I ate my apple, then took the guitar and flew off.

-------------

I was sitting on a rock near by the villige that I just robbed I knew this was risky but who cared. I slowly strumed the string and started singing.

"I heard there was a special place Where men could go and emancipate" 

I slowly looked up at the sky

"The brutality And tyranny Of their rulers"

As I sang the lyrics my eyes watered knowing it was my home that I was singing of but not my original home

"Well, this place is real You needn't fret With Tommy, Tubbo, Fuck Eret"

I chuckled at myself it wasnt that I didnt like the guy but he always scolded me for stealing.

"A very big and not blown up L'Manbur-"

I was inturupted by a crack. i turned around to see the one and only Technoblade. I froze in fear for a seconde and got up to fly. I flew up and I could feel that he almost grabbed my leg. I sighed and turned around to see him angry.

"Hahaha dickhead!" I shouted at him. I was a really big problem child to everyone but did I give a shit? nope!

I was flying towards l'manburg my small villige that nobody knew about exept for the people that lived there and now technoblade knew about it too. But he didint  know where the villige is.

After a 30 minutes of flying I landed down next to my  "Home" well more like a dirt hut.

I went inside placing my guitar down. I lied down on the "bed" that was a leaf pile. I slowly drifted to sleep.

Technoblades pov:

I entered the thrown room to deliver the news to my father. "Your mag-" i got inturupted by him saying "Techno please dont call me that! Now please give me the news" 

I sighed and said "The kid I didnt catch him but he has stawbeary blonde hair and blue eyes well they were more of a cyan color. He also has wings he might be an expiriment or something else but Im compleatly sure that this kid isint thomas. If your thinking of that this kid is really rude plus he swears a lottt"

"Techno I dont think tommy is near us. We need to stop searching for him! Now please is there anything else?" he said

"Yes actully! The kid he was playing the guitar and singing something the only word I could hear clearly was l'manburg no was it manburg? I dont remember"

I said "ill be leaving now" I said my father nodded in responce.

--------------

Wilburs pov:

I dressed into some more formal clothes today couse I will be going to the villige today. To see if the "brat" is in the villige.

I walked to down stair tring to keep a good postrue. I saw my father on the thrown I smiled and said good morning to him.

I started walking towards the horse stables but to my luck the only horse there was. Was Pumpkin I sighed knowing shes not a fast horse but I still loved her.

I hoped on and started the ride. I admired the familys smiling at my and waving. I always waved back so I didnt seem rude. I went to the villige little shops to see any stawbery blonde kid. My attention landed on a little brunette with little horns and sheep ears.

And the boy next to me looked like a half enderman and the other half was white like a ghast. i listened to there conversation becouse I was snoopy as fuck.

"Excouse me sir do you have wheat seeds?" Said the brunette. "Yeah kid how many do you need?" the man asked.

"We need 5 please!" The brunette said as he holded up his five fingers. "Here kid! That will be 2 coins" The man said handing them the five seeds in a bad. "Here you go sir! Have a nice day!" The half and half boy said giving the sir 2 coins "You too kiddos!"

And then the half and half grabbed the brunettes hand and teleported away. 'hmm thats wier-' "HAHAHA CATCH ME IF YOU CAN DICKHEAD!" I turned to see a strawbeary blonde with cyan eyes running my way.

I started riding pumpkin but something was off we were chasing that kid but suddenly he just disapierd.

I was too confused. So I started heading back