12: Were brothers now?!

Tommys pov:

After Tubbo was done screaming at us he asked about it. "Well your mum was in a royal clothing so I think she might be the queen." I said, I looked to tubbo to see him with a shocked face. "Were brothers now?!" He yelled out.

I nodded while tubbo just looked shocked. " Im going to go get some food" I said as I walked away. The truth was that I was starving, I haven't ate anything in a week. I was really skinny.

As I made my way into the village I pickpocketed some random brunette. He didint have a lot of money but it was enough to buy one apple.

"Hello sir how may I help you!" said the cashier, "Could I please have an apple?" I asked and then the cashier placed down an apple.

I payed for it thanked him and went to the forest. I flew up to an branch and sat there eating. It was nice to eat after a week but I knew that this is the first time in a long time when I will eat.

Wilburs pov: 

I caught my missing brother pickpocketing me, But I didn't say anything. Once he bought an apple he flew up and sat there eating. I carefully climbed up till the branch and spoke up.

"So hows my missing brother doing-" "AGH!" He yelled. I chuckled at him and he said "Wilbur?!"

"Yup thats me!"

"Hows life?" He asked me

"Its been good, I married sally and then we had a son whos a shape shifter he can shift from fox human thing to human to a fully fox. Oh and hes transgender! Hes ftm." I said.

"Oh thats cool"

"Anyways hows your life doing?"

"Well tubbo and ranboo have kid and they are married now, so im an uncle" He said 

I smiled at him and said "Dad really wants you to come back"

"*sigh* Ill think about it. Oh and if you need me Ill be in l'manburg." Tommy said as he got up. He then took out his wings and flew off.

I sighed and went back to the castle.