5: Your back!

Wilburs pov:

Its been 6 months since Ive been in the castle but I really didint miss it.  'Thats it im heading back to the castle.' I thought to myself as I got up.

"Hey Wilbur! Me and tubbo are thinking on flying around the villige want to come" Tommy asked. "Sure!" I replied.

Tommys pov:

Me, Tubbo and wilbur We were running threw the woods.  Well I was flying with tubbo in my grasp but whatever. We were just joking around. Kristin had given us money to go buy some snacks for ourselfs.

As I flew into the villige I saw missing posters of me and Wilbur. "Fuck" I cursed under my breath.

Wilbur ran next to me and cursed under his breath too. "Okay its fine if someone asks My names Tommyinnit your name is William soot and tubbos name is tubbo. okay?" I said "Got it" They both responded."W

We headed to one of the food stands and bought ourselves caramel apples.  We all sat on a bench and talked.  We talked about my favorite discs Mellohi and Cat. It was fun actually. 

Till I saw a pinkette approaching us. "Hey have you seen people by the names of tom and wilbur?" He asked

I chocked on my apple. "Yeah what do you need from them?" Wilbur asked, "Well Wilbur is my brother and Tom is some brat that my dad wants to keep" He said.

I saw wilburs face change to an angry look when he called me a brat, but me on the other hand was trying to hold my laughter soon I gave up "BAHAHAHAHAHAHA I- CANT- HAHAHAHAHAHA BREATH HAHAHAAHA I CAN- CANT BELIVE BHAHAHA THAT HE BAHAHAHA CALLED ME A BRAT" I was laughing so hard.

"W-wilbur?! Where were you?!" Technoblade asked. "I was at l'manburg" Said wilbur, Technoblade sighed and said "I cant do this anymore, you all are coming with me" Then he picked tubbo up on his shoulder while me and wilbur were being draged.

"Hey wilbur I dont think Mu- I mean Kristen will be happy about this" I said. "Awe is Kristen like a mum figure to you?" He said. I blushed and nodded.  "Well at least im not in love with some one" I said as I looked at tubbo.

"What? I love ranboo okay?!" Tubbo said with a little rosy cheeks. Wilbur stared at tubbo in an awe.

I looked over to see that we were next to the castles throne room. Technoblade opened the door to it and when we were in the middle he put all of us down.

"Oi watch it Technobich!" I said. I looked forward to see king philza. I sighed and said. " Kristin is going to kill us" "Okay first off Wilbur and Tom, Where were you? Second Whos the brunette and third who is Kristin and why would she kill you?"

" *sigh*  We were in l'manburg. This is my best friend Tubbo but hes like a brother. And now Kristin is like a mum to me but for tubbo she actually is and I dont mean kill kill us I mean she will be mad."

"Look kid l'manburg isint a real place" Said technoblade, "It a-actually is. I live there with tommy." tubbo said quietly.