7: OoOo you like sally

Wilburs pov:

I followed Tommy and Tubbo till I saw 2 girls I knew one of them. I knew the one with pink hair her name is Niki shes really nice plus we were good friends now I would say best friends.

But the other one I didint know but holy shit was she pretty. I could feel my checks get red, I didint deny it, it was love at first sight. 

She looked at me and smiled. "Niki!" I yelled as I ran up to my brother tubbo niki and the other girl.

"Hey Will" She said, I looked at her friend and said "Oh Hello! Im Wilbur!" as I held out my hand for a hand shake. "Im sally" Said the girl in her sweet voice as she shook my hand.

I smiled at her as I felt my cheeks get more red, I looked to see tommy and tubbo moving there eyebrows up and down. My face turned red and said. "Oh shut up..." and then I heard giggles from Sally.

"Were going to the lake wanna join us Will?" Said niki as she made a face that said 'I know how you feel about her' 

"Uh sure!" Then I turned around to Tubbo and Tommy and said "You two go back to Philza and Techno" They nodded and left.

Tommys pov:

Me and Tubbo had a plan to steal Erets glasses. So we started running towards him and snatched his glasses.

We started running away from the yelling, I was laughing so hard. Eret soon cought up and grabbed his glasses placing them on his face covering his white eyes.

"*sigh* Jesus your so fast" Said Eret.  I smirked and said "Maybe its because your starting to get old"  "Tommy! I swear to god-" I interrupted him with "D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Dilligaf, And this is what it means: Do I look like I give a fuck" I could hear tubbo laughing really hard and I could see Eret trying to fight his laughter.

I smirked and placed my hands on my hips proudly. Soon Philza and Technoblade cought up.

I looked around till I spotted a familiar brunette. I waved at Wilbur to come up to us. He came I noticed his pink checks and wide smile. I smirked when I got an Idea "So how did it go with sally?" I said and noticed that Wilbur was red as a tomato.

"OoOo you like sally" I said again only this time Wilbur covered my mouth and yelled "shut up shut up shut up! Your so annoying Tommy!!!" I slapped his arm off and started "D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. Dilligaf, And this is what it means: Do I look like I give a fuck" 

Everybody except Philza and technoblade started laughing.