4: Whos there?!

Tommys pov:

Everything was perfect, I was sitting next to Tubbo my best friend and Kristin my mum figure. I heard I snap I turned my head around to see. if someone was there I got up and pulled out my sword. all the attention was on me. 

"Come out now! I know your out there" I said. Suddenly Wilbur came out with his arms in the air. Almost everybody gasped and started whispiring. "Wilbur?" I said and then facepalmed.

"What are you doing here?!" I said "I- uh- I followed you to see if l'manburg was real" He said.

I sighed and invited him in the circle. He sat down next to me. "Hello Im Tubbo!" Said tubbo. "Oh im-" he got cut off by tubbo once again. "Your prince wilbur we all know!" He said.

I watched as wilbur looked at the guitar "You can play it if you want!" I said. Wilbur nodded and started playing a song he played me when I was about 2. 

"I think this time I'm dying
I'm not melodramatic
I'm just pragmatic beyond any
Reasoning for thinking I've got fucking rabies or something"

I started singing. Wilbur stopped playing and looked at me. "H-How do you know the song?" he asked. "Use your fuckin brain dickhead! Jezus I cant believe your my brother" I said everybody bursted into laughter except for  Wilbur.

"Y-your the lost prince arent you?" He said and I just nodded. He hugged me I hesitated before hugging him back.

Everyone went silent and they were looking at me and Wilbur. We broke the hug and then I looked at eret who was smiling at me. 

"Who knew that tommy is a fellow royal" he spoke up "Yeah yeah whatever KiNg ErEt" I said.

Wilbur chuckled and ruffled my hair. Wilbur yawned leaning against my shoulder.

I smiled and said "Lets get to bed big man" I got up offering him a hand, he took my hand and pulled himself up.

I started to lead him towards my dirt hut. I admired the beautiful sky with all of the stars splashed around the sky. It was an warm night with some cold wind breezes. 

I opened the door to my dirt hut to let him in. He looked around for a moment before asking "Where do you sleep?" I pointed towards the pile of leaf's.

"Oh.." he said. I brung him to my 'bed' "Here sleep Ill sleep on the floor I'm already used to it" I said and he just nodded.

----------------

I woke up to sun coming out of my door holes. I sighed and got up. It was a warm morning with birds singing their songs.

I gently shook my brother who was still asleep. "Morning Wilbur" I said as he woke up. "Morning tommy" He said. 

(A/N)- 

SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT THERE WILL BE A HUGEEE TIME SKIP IN THE NEXT CHAPPTER.