13: reunion

Tommys pov:

Here I was standing with My brother and his husband while I had my nephew in my arms. I sighed as we walked into the castle.

Me and tubbo well of course Michael too because he was in my arms was instantly hugged by Kristin my new mom. I hugged her back but soon she pulled apart. "Oh my sons how I missed you!" She said.

She then walked up to ranboo and said "How are you doing ranboo?" "Im good thank you for asking Kristin" He answered.

I looked at ranboo and gave him Michael. Ranboo smiled at me and grabbed tubbos hand.

"Honey could you please hold Michael for a second?" Spoke ranboo. "Sure" said tubbo as he grabbed Michael.

I looked at Kristen and saw her shocked face. I chuckled and said "oh they are married and have a child"

Her face soon changed to a awe. As she asked to hold Michael and welcomed ranboo to the family.

Soon we were in the dining hall. As we walked in all the eyes landed on us.

Soon philza stood up and said "welcome sons and uh little one and uh, ranboo?"

I chuckled and nodded at the last part.

Ranboos pov:

"Hey hon will you hold Michael." I said and handed sleeping Michael to tubbo.

I looked to see everyone shocked except for those who knew.

I giggled awkwardly, my checks were glowing red.

Tubbo face planted and explained it all. Soon philza hugged me and welcomed me to the family.

We all sat down and ate dinner I was smiling all through it.