15: Philza Minecraft

First off thank you soooooo much for 1.1k reads. And second off there is a time skip rn its been a couple of years so fundy is 9 and this takes place when schlatt is the president.

Technoblades pov:

As I walked into pogtopia I brushed my long braid out of the way. Soon I spotted my two brothers.

"Look what the cat dropped in" I said as I saw tubbo. Its been a while since our fathers death.

I went by the blade now and nobody knew I was Technoblade the lost prince.

I fixed my pig mask as I started talking again. We discussed the plan about  l'manburg.

-----------------------------------------

Everybody was cheering now except for me. I tried to find wilbur but he was no where to be found. suddenly there where explosions. I quickly turned my head to see a figure with wings and a figure with a long coat.

I knew one of them was wilbur, but who was the winged figure.

------------------------------------------

I walked to wilburs dead body and smiled at what he did before he died. "*chuckle* Its my time to go now Wilbur" I smiled at my brother before I felt my eyes water.

"So your the blade huh?" I heard coming from behind me "Whos asking" I said as I turned to face him.

"Philza Minecraft" My eyes widened at the name. I chuckled and said "Well I guess I could say that you caught the blade in the act"

Phil looked at wilbur and I could see the guilt in his eyes. Then it hit me he killed him.

"So ex-majesty. You killed your own son?" I said looking at my father. "How did you- *sigh* he said he- he- kill me phil" He stuttered out.

I felt guilty but soon it was replaced by betrayal as tommy ran in and hugged wilburs dead body.

"What are you doing here blade?!" I could hear coldness in his voice. "Oh look at you tommy! Isn't it sad that your dead brother in your hands is dead. Maybe if you didn't betray me he wouldn't be dead?!" I said coldly as I exited.

I could hear tommys sobs but I didnt feel guilt. I walked to a river and sat down.

I took off my crown and placed it on the ground. I groaned and placed my hands on my face. "Bloody hell!" I yelled out.

I got up and punched a tree. Soon there was blood flowing out of my fist. I got my crown and started heading home.

When I reached the snow biome I took off my mask. It was getting dark and my hand hurt.

I heard footsteps behind me so I whipped out my sword with my harmed hand not Thinking straight and turned around. I saw phil but I forgot about my arm. I winced at pain and hugged my arm, while the sword was thrown to the ground.

Phils eyes widened and he said "Techno? Oh shit! Is your arm okay?!" I looked at him wide eye as he grabbed my hand.

Phil hugged me really tight, "Jesus who knew that a prince would become a anarchist." Phil said with a chuckle. 

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "*Sigh* come on Phil let's go." I said and we started walking to my house.

I looked at the house and smiled at Steve. "Hey Steve I'm home buddy" I said to him.

He looked at me and then back to what he was doing.

We walked into my house and I fixed my hand.

I showed Phil where he will sleep and then went to bed