17: dadza

Ghostburs pov:

"You mean dadza?!" I said cheerfully. As all the memories flooded back.

"Yeah sure dadza" Tommy said.

That was my first interaction with my little brother.

As the days went by Tommy was going to a vacation and I was going with him! How exciting! Well Tommy looked more sad then happy.

Maybe because he got into a fight with tubbo? Or maybe he missed his friends?

Anywho dream often came by. But Tommy seemed sad when he did and afraid.

But I just shrugged it off. Soon I found a sheep a blue sheep actually. And I named them friend!

I loved friend! And they loved me! I also found out that friend likes snow too!

So I am now walking around in the snow biome. With friend of course.

Till I saw Phil! "Philza!" I yelled out and when he turned around I waved at him and he waved back.

He came over to me and said "hey ghostbur!" We have met before but this time he was sad.

"You look sad here have some blue!" I handed him blue.

"Where is techno?" I asked him. "He's at his house."

So we started heading towards Tommy's vacation. "Did you know Tommy is in a vacation?" I asked.

Phil shook his head and we entered the vacation.

I looked at Phil seeing him shocked. And then I looked at Tommy and dream. Dream was leaving Tommy in a blown up camp.

I flew to Tommy and handed him blue. "Thanks ghostbur" he said.