10: Im running away

Tommys pov:

I sneaked out of the medical wing. I turned to my right to see a sleeping Technoblade. I quietly made my way to the nearest open window.

I slipped out of the window and flew off. I was flying to l'manburg I didn't want to be a fucking royalty. It was too much responsibility and the food didnt taste right, everything was fancy and you have to be polite to everybody.

So I chose the easy way, running away and grabbing Tubbo and Ranboo with me. I could take purpled too but he never wants to do things like that.

I landed on Tubbos tree house roof and jumped off. Once I saw the little ram I waved. "Hey Tubbo.." I said "Why are you sad Tommy?!" Tubbo said while he brought me into a hug.

"Im running away" I said, He looked at me shocked "What?! Why?!" He asked "Because I dont want to be a royalty!" I said.

He sighed and said "Then me and Ranboo are coming with you" I chuckled and nodded.

--------------------

Once we were far enough we built our houses. We were close to Kings schlatts village so we could just steal food when we didnt have any.

I looked at Tubbos and Ranboos house only to see Tubbo asleep on Ranboo. I smiled at the sight knowing my best friends are happy.

I slipped into my house after saying goodnight to ranboo. 

Philzas pov:

I was waiting for Wilbur to come back with the news, Tommy was missing and we all were worried. Soon Wilbur came in with Kristin, I blushed a little but shook it off.

"*sigh* Kristin hasn't seen tubbo either" Said wilbur with a worried face. I could see that she was about to cry. "Wilbur you are free to go" I said, he nodded and headed to his room.

I got up and went to hug my 'friend' (we all know that their more :D).

I could hear sobs from her, my heart broke hearing those sobs. "Sh sh Its alright" I whispered into her ear.

She started calming down, "We are going to find them dont worry!" I whispered shouted. She gave me a small sad smile when I pulled away. We made eye contact for a minute, then we started leaning in till I felt her lips press against mine. I closed my eyes as my stomach started doing flips.

When we pulled away I looked at her giving a small awkward smile, My face was completely red and I looked like a absolute idiot.

She giggled and said "I missed this" and then booped my nose. I chuckled and said "Me too, me too".

------------------------- (ayyyy This is a large time skip please dont be mad)

Tommys pov:

Here I was a 16 year old going to a village that I havent been to in years!!! And to mention it I had a fucking child with me! A child!!!

It wasnt my child It was Tubbos and Ranboos, His name was Michael he was a zombie Pig man but he could turn into a human that was the part I found interesting.

I walked into the village hiding my wings with Michael on my shoulders.

I looked around to see knew builds I saw missing posters of me ranboo and tubbo when we were younger.

I smiled looking at the poster of the three of us. 

I was in a crowed now, I looked around and saw Kristin in a fucking royal dress. "OoOo pretty lady" Said the boy on top of me. I chuckled and said "Yes she is isint she"

I heard someone whisper " Oh lord I think that man is kidnapping that child" My eyes widened as I heard those words my eyes widened to the fact that the person whispered that whispered it to a royal guard.

I let out a shaky sigh, and said "Hey Michael?" "Yeah Tommy?" he responded "Do you want something sweet?" "Yeah!" He said as he lifted his hands above his head. I chuckled and started walking to the caramel apples. But soon someone grabbed off Michael and pinned me to the ground.

"Ow! What the fuck Dickhe-" I stoped when I saw Technoblade. I gulped and mumbled "Im so dead"

Then he picked me up treating me like a piece of shit, I rolled my eyes but then looked at the crying Michael "Hey hey dont cry! Your going to be fine!" I said "I want papa and dadboo" He sobbed out.

"I promise you- you will see them" I said with concern in my voice. Soon we entered the throne room. I was dropped on the floor and pinned down. "Oi watch it dickhead!" I yelled at the prince.

I looked up to see Kristin and Philza sitting there. "Dickhead!" I heard Michael yell and start giggling. I froze "NO NO NO MICHAEL ITS A BAD WORD DONT SAY THAT, THATS A BAD WORD!" I yelled out. 

Philza looked at me like he knew me. Michael started laughing, "Your funny uncle Tom"

I groaned "Ahem! May we start?" He said in a Sirius voice. I rolled my eyes at him "Why are you kidnapping this child?"

"I am not kidnapping him! Im babysitting him till his parents are home!" I yelled at the king my head was pinned to the ground and these words were said into my ear by Technoblade "Do.Not.disrespect.my father." 

"Ow Ow Ow!" I yelled out "No No Dont hurt uncle Tom!" Michael yelled as he turned into his zombie pig man form running up to me. Everyone gasped in the room.

"Your dads are going to kill me" I said to Michael, and he just giggled.