11: Dadboo!

Michaels pov:

Im not dumb even if Im 5 years old and I come from the nether. I knew he was in trouble and now I playing dumb in my zombie pig man form I grabbed a necklace and pushed the emergency button that my dad made.

And soon enderman particles appaired I looked at Tommy who was lying on the ground with a pissed look looking at me.

"Sorry!" I whispered to him. And then Dadboo appeared "Dadboo!" I yelled and went to hug him. Dad looked at me and smiled. He hugged me and then looked at Tommy. 

"Hey..!" Tommy said, "TOMMY!" Dad yelled with anger in his voice. "Dad its not his fault! Someone thought he was kidnapping me!" I said to my dad to calm him down.

" *sigh* Please excuse me and my yelling your majest-. HOLY COW! KRISTIN?!" He said. I was confused.

Tommys pov: 

I face planted and groaned. "RANBOO YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" I yelled at him. Kristin then stood up and said "RANBOO?! WAIT THEN YOUR TOMMY?!" I groaned again. "I- Uh- Yes" Said ranboo.

Technoblade got off of me and looked at me shocked. "So enderboy? What are you going to say to your husband" I said as I got up and cleaned the dirt off of my clothing.

"I will tell him that- uh-" "Cats got your tongue?" I said with a smirk. "*Groan* Come on lets go tubbo is waiting for us. Im so dead" He said the last part quietly.

I chuckled and grabbed Ranboos arm while michael grabbed ranboos sleeve. "Wait! Stop" Yelled my father. "Ahem. Adios father!" I yelled as we started teleporting.

Soon we were back home when I mean back home I mean l'manburg. We have been coming back here and we soon moved back to l'manburg.

I saw Tubbo standing with a pissed look on his face. I gulped and waved awkwardly.