Tis But A Scratch {2}

Part 2/3, someone on AO3 asked for it so I shall deliver. 

Reki burst through Miya's hospital door, despite Langa's protest to calm down slightly, but as usual, he ignored his boyfriend. He walked up to Miya and pulled him into a tight hug, earning a small yelp from Miya, who was taken unannounced from Kaoru's lap. Miya took a few seconds to process the situation before hugging Reki tightly, burying his face in Reki's hoodie.

Langa sat next to Kojiro, taking a calmer approach to the situation, although inside he was feeling just as mad as Reki about the situation. He could barely see Miya, now curled up against Reki, refusing to let go of him. Reki didn't mind Miya hugging him, they rarely hugged and Reki didn't mind it, he felt like an older brother. Kaoru stood up, letting Reki take his seat on the bed so Miya could be held in a more comfortable position, especially with the wires and tubes attached to him.

Langa took a quick photo of Reki hugging Miya, keeping the rare moment as a keepsake, knowing Reki would use the photo as blackmail at some point. He smiled at the two, glad to see that Miya looked happier with everyone there to keep him company. Langa looked over at Kojiro who was talking quietly to Kaoru, both looking concerned, this caused him to become worried as well but tried to ignore it.

Miya started to move away from Reki, looking over at Langa, he opened his arms for a hug, Langa smiled and walked over, sitting down on Miya's other side. He let Miya climb onto his lap, burying his face in Langa's sweater. Miya found comfort in hugging Langa and Reki, they gave him a sense of protection that Kaoru and Kojiro couldn't, yes he trusted the two adults, but he was closer in age to Reki and Langa so he felt like they'd be able to understand him better.

Everyone in the room took turns hugging Miya, making sure he felt safe and comfortable. Shadow arrived a few hours after Langa and Reki, bringing some chocolate for Miya to snack on when he felt like eating. Miya ate a few of the chocolates before falling asleep in Reki's arms, his head on his shoulder and half of his body on his lap. Reki checked the time, noticing it was nearing 10pm. He knew he and Langa, who was almost falling asleep in the armchair next to the bed, had to go home soon, especially with school in the morning.

"You two kids need to go home, it's getting late." Kaoru said, pulling his hair up into a ponytail. Reki nodded, but didn't make an effort to move, not wanting to wake Miya up. Langa rubbed his eyes, yawning before putting his hand before his mouth. He also nodded and stood up, stretching his legs.

"I'll drop you two back to your houses, visiting hours end soon anyway." Kojiro added, standing alongside Langa. Reki started to move gently, maneuvering his body from under Miya, trying not to wake him up. But no matter what he did, Miya started to stir, holding onto Reki tighter and refusing to let go.

"Don't go.." He whispered, burying his face in Reki's hoodie, tears starting to fall down his face. "Please.."

Reki's heart broke as he looked down at Miya, his hand playing with his hair gently and trying to comfort him the best he could. Miya shook his head, grabbing onto the fabric tighter. He curled up tighter, moving his entire body onto Reki's lap so he couldn't move away from him. Reki sighed gently, giving up on moving.

"I'll be back tomorrow okay? As soon as I finish school I'll come right over. Okay? I'll bring some games so you're not bored." Reki reassured, feeling bad for leaving Miya when he didn't have someone staying overnight with him. He knew Kaoru and Kojiro would be kicked out soon because they weren't family. Kaoru had pulled some strings to make sure they stayed a bit longer but they knew they couldn't stay forever.

"I don't want you to go." Miya mumbled, looking up at him.

"I know, I know. How about I give you my hoodie to keep for tonight?" Reki suggested and Miya agreed immediately, putting on the hoodie Reki gave him. It was massive on him, the sleeves covered his hands and went down to his knees but Miya was comfortable in it. He looked happy, burying himself in the fabric and starting to fall asleep again. Reki was able to move away from Miya, joining Langa and Kojiro who were standing by the door.