Goodbye || The Last Update

tldr at end

Important Announcement for my readers. I have a confession to make:

I am very much aware that you all must have been dying in despair for updates but unfortunately, due to a fatal flaw of author's personality, couldn't be followed through.

I'll start from beginning.

I wrote the fanfic when I was around 13, completely inlove with the idea of villain deku. The more I see fanarts of these cool prompts and the read thousands of fanfics, the more fuel is there to my passion to write about a fanfic my own.

And so I did.

I got ideas from all my favorite fanfics and meshed them into my own story. I wrote with thoughts of sibling banter, Izuku's twisted personality, heroes with obnoxious expectations and simpleton mindset, and I loved every moment of it. But as chapters went on as months passed, I felt...disappointed. I took notice, compared to other villain!deku fanfics, I was being unoriginal. There was no twist of my own. So later in the chapter, I decided to spice it up a bit, such as Izuku disguising himself as a female to get closer to Todoroki, snuff out intel from him. It was going to interesting! I had something to tell apart from the usual hero bashing!

But around that time, I was also losing interest in BnHA. Don't get me wrong, I still love the show, but there was a need for me to just - move on.

You see, dear readers, author here has an extremely flawed personality when it comes to writing. I am impatient and passionate. I have the impulse to just skip over the build up and go for the main event so I could never formulate or plan chapters well. As a passionate person, once that passion is high and sparking, boy do I get down to business. Something I'm proud of is that when I'm passionate enough, I'm capable of literally dispensing these unique (for me atleast) prompts and ideas! Like the plague-quirk izuku who tries to find a place in a cruel world, ghost izuku haunting Bakugo's very existence, izuku as an illegitimate son of Endeavor pledging himself to prove his worth, Warhammer inspired biological weapon izuku tasked to guard UA (I was planning to release that but never happened), blessed and tasked Izuku by fallen angels to inherit last of Lucifer's remains and find a way to overcome humanity's impending doom from an angel tyrant (this one too).

Loads of crazy and fun stuff.

But passion can burn out.

That's what exactly happened

BnHA is one of the longest time I've stayed in a fandom after Undertale. But like the latter, I've moved on.

I'm sad to say that yes, despite that I assured my readers, I am discontinuing all my BnHA fanfics.

The time I've spent in the fandom was a mixed experience, but I still love the show and the manga. I will still catch up to Horikoshi's updates, but will most likely never write a BnHA fanfic again.

I'm sorry for those who've constantly asked for updates and those who messaged me of how great and amazing my book was. I have not comepletely read them, and I'm sorry for not replying to any of them. Whenever I see them my heart just racks up with guilt and I feel ashamed. I had thoughts that I might just be lazy or ungrateful and it tore me when I just stared at the blank canvas of "Type here" trying to think of something, anything to keep everyone happy and update the damn book.

But I've realized that wasn't possible. Trying to write a chapter was tearing me from the insides and was making me unhappy and so, for the betterment of my happines, I had to move on.

I would like to thank all of you, readers, for sticking as far as here. I'm pretty sure several people had already deleted this book from their library. To have the remaining of you see this pains me, especially since some of you have waited for so long, but I am also selfish. I want my guilt and lingering pressure to finally rest.

Thank you for all your views, comments, and votes that has greatly motivated me as far as here. This is my first ever book to get over 60 views (as usual on my other account) and is my greatest pride and disappointment.

Kudos to all those amazing authors that inspired me to make this. Hopefully future authors will come in and do the same, if not... then, be that author!

Despair all you want, but never lose that last thread of hope.

Plus Ultra!

Signing out,
@DiamondHoe_

tldr: Due to stress/guilt of pressure and loss of passion, all BnHA fanfics will be henceforth, discountinued. No bnha fanfics will further be written from this author.