All Might To The Rescue!

A/N: Like I said, I can't remember the events, so there's bound to be holes in this chapter.
------

"All Might!" Mineta said, tears of joy forming in his eyes. Tsuyu and Todoroki sighed in relief as they aided Aizawa. But the pro hero knew that All Might would have a problem dealing with the beast, especially since it was genetically made to destroy him. The three students however were not aware of the the Noumu's potential and high threat, but knowing that the number one hero was here was assuring. I mean, this beaked monster couldn't possibly beat him right?

"What do we do, Shigaraki?" Kurogiri asked, eyeing the adult.

Beads of sweat formed on the leader's face, but a wide grin etched his dry and crinkling face which made him look creepy. He knew what his brother wanted, what he craved from the begginning, he was going to give him the chance to fullfil his dream.

"Izu, it's time for your pet to shine. Why don't tell him to introduce himself to All Might?" The older sibling looked at his brother with look that said, 'Go for it, do it, pay him back'

Izuku's pupils dilated and twitched, a wave of excitement overwhelmed him. He had been waiting for this feeling for so long when it was announced that they were going to fight All Might. To see this 'number one hero' die by one of his pets, covered in his own blood, sweat, tears and shame. He couldn't wait to see All Might in that state! Imagine leaving him half-dead to showcase him the organs, muscles, nerves of his former students. He'll be dreaded with guilt, shame and despair! He wanted him to taste it. He wanted him to feel it. The despair that he went through when HE, All Might, could've saved him from. He was a failure, a disgrace for being called the number one hero.

"Noumu" The monster looked at the teenager, waiting for a command. "Beat him half-dead, okay? I want to him in despair."

All Might suddenly threw a punch at the monster to be met by it's hard knuckles. A large gust of wind resulted from their strong punch which sent some villains and students flying. Todoroki made an ice shield that protected him, his classmates and his wounded teacher. Izuku's and Tomura's feet dug to the ground, trying their best not to be blown away.

All Might gave one round of punches at the Noumu, but it seemed to be useless, seeing that he wasn't thrown back an inch. It was the noumu's turn and All Might had to admit, this one could potentially murder him.

"It's useless, old man" Izuku said, pulling himself up. "Your punches are weak as a mosquito bite"

All Might's smile still did not falter, but he sure was panicking in the inside. Little beads of sweat formed the sides of his face. 'Think Toshinori! What to do, the kid seems to be the one controlling it. Should I knock him out? But the Noumu is on guard, is there anything that could distract it?'

"Hey, old man. You gonna do something or not?" The greenette said, seeing the hero not moving. "Oh! Maybe you have accepted that you're weak against my creation? If so, I'll spare ya with half the guts of your students, how does that sound? Though, I'll keep some of their nails. Oh, and also that half and half's eyes, they're so pretty!" He continued so on and on, blabbling at who and what to keep. Nails, eyes, teeth, hearts and all other gorey stuff that made the people at the side cringe in disgust. All Might felt even more nervous from the child's thoughts. 'How could such young soul turn into this? Surely, the villains have manipulated him!'

The greenette suddenly stopped his talk and had a straight face. "Are you brain dead? Oh well, guess you'll die then."

And with the flick of his fingers, the Noumu charged at the hero again, fist flying. The hero blocked the attack with his arms, forming an 'X'. However, the Noumu had prepared a surprise attack and was about to give All Might and upper-cut punch to be stopped by a pillar of ice.