Brothers By Heart

"Shi-nii, when are we going to attack?" A messy green haired boy said, drinking the orange liquid. He sat on a high stool, swaying his legs playfully while asking his big brother for the 14th time.

The older male who had a hand to cover his face sighed and scratched his neck. "You've been asking that for the past 20 minutes, Izu-kun" he complained.

The older male felt a slight stinging on his hand and found a red mark on it.

"What did I say about scratching excessively?" The freckled younger male said, pouting.

"Ugh" Tomura's hand moved away from his skin and his hands clasped, trying not to scratch himself again.

"So when's it gonna be~" Izuku whined.

The light blue haired male put a (another) hand on his face and sighed once more. "Sensei said tomorrow, how many times do I have to tell you?"

The greenette grinned and poked the older male. "I just wanted to annoy ya, Shi-nii" he mischievously giggled.  The brother groaned and placed his head on the counter, tired of his brother's antics.

"Shigaraki, please do not do that. If you want to sleep, go to your room" the misty person said behind the counter. He was drying a glass and focused on the glass itself. (Glass used lure, it was very affective!)

"Anyways, I'm bored" the greenette got off the stool. "Can we play Cirby, nii?" (What the hell is that)

The suggestion made the brother jolt and he looked at his younger brother. "Not unless you're ready to be beaten" he grinned.

"You're on!" The greenette challenged, running to his brother's room with the older male tagging him. The two disappeared when they went in the room.

"Kids..." The mist figure said, returning his attention to the glass.

The sibling meanwhile had already started. The siblings were in front of the playstation, controllers in hand . Both were furiously tapping with a calm look on their faces, but little beads of sweat formed on their head. They were currently fighting a boss and their power-ups were destroyed so they had to use the stars.

"Fuc-" the older brother cursed when he only had a bar of life left.

"Hush!" The younger one hushed his brother and made the final move, killing the boss.

"HA! YES!" The greenette turned to his brother and triumphantly smirked. The brother's back slumped and rolled his eyes.

"One last round" he grumbled.

"Mm...alrighty. But you have to treat me with katsudon if I win"

"Deal."

The two entered the arena and and fought another boss.

*****

Two hours have passed and the siblings now owe different stuff each other. The older male has to buy his brother 2 expensive deluxe katsudon, while the younger male owed him a newly released game. In every game they played, they'd always have a tie since both were pros at gaming, the older male playing for almost his life and his younger brother observing him for years. Like in every time they played, their hands were sore and necks stiff. The two decided to have a stretch then eat dinner of what their 'mom' had cook.

The siblings got out of the room and headed to the kitchen where their food were placed with two empty bowls waiting. A note was left on the table and the older male read it.

"Kuroigi went to buy groceries. We should just head on and eat, he says"

The greenette took a seat together with his brother and began eating. In the complete comfortable silence other than the clanking of utensils, Tomura started a conversation.

"How's the noumu?"

"He's doing pretty well. I ran through some tests and checked his shock absorption limit, I haven't reached that far but he should be able to hold up to All Might." He said, taking a bite at the sliced salmon. "I may have to check him tonight again to make sure. I'd like to see him beat up some butts before dealing with that petty number one hero" he said darkly at the end, with a mix of excitement and craziness. Tomura, having gone through this many times, casually replied.

"Don't overwork yourself" he mumbled. But despite his low voice, Izuku heard him.

"Don't worry, I don't plan to just die because of overexerting. That'd be pretty dumb death for the number one villain scientist" he grinned childishly, his dark aura immediately dispersing. Tomura let out a chuckle and the two continue their food.

≧≧≧≧≧ おはよい≦≦≦≦≦

Oh hey, author here. As you can see, Izuku and Tomura are really close and Deku calls him 'nii' at the end, but they're not siblings by blood. I repeat, THEY ARE NOT SIBLINGS BY BLOOD. Deku just favors calling him as a brother. His past will be also shown in bits in some future chapters, so be prepared.

I'll try to proof read as much as I can and improve my writing. I have shitty writing, oh well.

-intoxicated
  nobody