USJ

Students of 1-A were sitting on the bus, babbling loudly and exchanging jokes. All were excited when they heard that they were going to USJ. Well, except for a specific male. His spiky ash blonde hair and raging red eyes could make you think he was somesort of villain. His attitude too was rough and rash, often hurting someone.

Once they arrived at their destination, the class got off the bus and stared at the large dome in awe. Waiting in front of the entrance was a man in a space suit.

"Pro Hero No. 13!" Someone excitedly said. The class looked at the pro in admiration.

"Welcome to USJ!"

"Universal Studios of Japan?" (What? It's the usual joke...i think)

The pro hero only chuckled. "No, it means Unforeseen Simulation Joint"

The class sighed in disappointment.

"Alright, drag your butts, we're going in now" Aizawa said. The class obeyed and they entered the transparent dome.

They were all amazed at the different training areas and were somewhat excited when 13 explained to them what they were about to do.

"Uhm...hey, is that part of the training?" A spiky red head male said, pointing at the massive tear in space. Aizawa looked at it, his face became alarmed. Dozens of villains came out the black figure followed by a light blue haired male. He had a discombulated hand over his face and his posture was slumped. Next to come out was a large beaked monster, taller than any of the villains. A large hole was on his head, exposing his brain and his eyes were slightly parted. On the shoulder of the hideous beast was a boy, no older than the class with a wide grin on his face.

"No, they're real villains!" The teacher said.

"Why aren't the alarms turning off?"

"Someone is probably jamming the alarms and communication by one of their quirks" a dual colored haired male said.

The class was shocked and they started to panic, especially the small purple haired male.

"Calm down, 13 protect the kids and evacuate" The black haired adult said, his scarf made out of special material levitating and the goggles on his eyes. He ran to the central plaza and enganged an attack at the low level villains. The other pro hero nodded and called out the class to calm down and exit the building. But the class was stopped by the large misty figure, blocking their path, unable to escape.

"I'm sorry children but it I cannot allow you to leave" he said. Before the the pro could do something, the black figure used his quirk to warp the students and scatter them to the different regions of the facility.

Meanwhile, while Aizawa was fighting back some villains. The bluenette, which seemed to be the leader, had his eyes darting around the area as if looking for someone. His eyes spun so fast that he looked like a maniac on drugs.

"He's not here...All Might isn't here" the bluenette mumbled annoyingly. He scratched his neck once again, leaving red marks. The greenette cringed and reminded the male once again to stop his habit.

The Pro hero however was more intrigued of the young boy. He wondered what quirk he had and how he was with the villains. Maybe the kid was brainwashed? There's no way a kid can join the villains right? what possible motive could he had to join them? The pro hero shook his head, he'll have to worry that later. He heard the leader and he knew that they were targeting All Might. He needed to tell 13, but he was too busy fighting that warp dude. If anything he hoped that his students are still safe.

The greenette stared at the battle from above along with his brother except he had a much higher view, eyes focused on the pro hero. He pushed back his glasses and grinned, he was about to show off.

"Pro Hero, Eraserhead. An underground hero with a quirk that enables him to nullify anyone's quirk temporarily. If blinking or line of sight is hindered, his quirk will deactivate. His combat skills are weak against large groups so he's at a disadvantage but his hand-to-hand combat skills are impressive.  You also have this that scarf of yours made out of materials. To be able to hold out this many people, I'm honestly amazed by your keen intellect and technique. I wish you were a villain." the boy said, loud enough for the hero to hear. Aizawa was even more shocked that a kid knew his strength and weakness. 'How much does he exactly know about me?'

Aizawa's eyes met with the boy and he only waved with a genuine smile. "Hello, Aizawa-sensei !" He said like a normal highschool boy greeting his teacher. Aizawa clicked his tongue, anyone would have been fooled for that innocent smile. His focus went back to fighting, almost endless villains were flocking him and he couldn't hold out much longer.

Tomura grinned when he decided to confront the hero after studying his moves. He took the chance of the lapse of Aizawa's erasures and held his elbow, decaying it with his quirk. He did not realize the three students afar, watching in horror as their teacher's elbow started deteriorate.

"Noumu, finish him" The greenette said, getting off the monster. His cute expression turned to sickening and dark look to the hero. The small dark bags under his eyes suddenly emphasized more and that empty look in his eyes made him scarier. It was like the kid had gone through a horror movie and adapted to the scary faces.

The purple mist, Kurogiri suddenly appeared beside Tomura. "Shigaraki, a student escaped" He informed the male. This made him upset and scratched his neck. "How annoying....If the pros get here then it's all game over...tch"

Tomura suddenly noticed the three students, Tsuyu, Mineta and Todoroki. The older male decided to attack them but was stopped when Aizawa activated his quirk despite the pain before he could deteriorate the frog girl. Todoroki attacked him with his ice only for the male to hit the Noumu and freezing it, protecting Tomura. It only took awhile for the the monster to get out of the ice. Todoroki's tongue clicked, the beast was really strong to get out of his ice in a matter of seconds.

Just before the villain male and his brother to give out an order to attack, a loud voice boomed the area.

"Do not worry..." The familiar voice said.

A large blur no one could comprehend suddenly came bolted to the area in a flash. The stone pavement cracked, leaving a large crater and smoke emitted from the area. There, stood a familiar large bulky figure. The number one hero was here to save the day!

"FOR I AM HERE"

=======
Yay, I'm finished!

This took me awhile to write. Idk, I can't remember much of what happened, so I may or may not have holes left in there. Oh well.