The Woman with Golden Eyes

Shoto had been visiting the beach for quite some time too, whenever Endeavor lets him out that is. It was still a nice place, having little to no people around since it was literally littered with trash of sorts. He had tried to clean the place up but it just took most of his time of freedom so he decided to do it slow. One time, he remembered that after 2 months of not visiting the beach, he noticed how the place seemed...cleaner. Had someone been cleaning while he was away? Well, if someone did he sure was glad that someone else made an effort to.

With the upcoming Sports Festival and his thirst to prove himself, he trained every early morning using his ice quirk. After his training, he would usually take a short break by drinking water while watching the sunrise, but things took a surprising turn. As he walked into a favorite secluded spot of his, he found a girl. Before she could notice him, he hid in a pile of trash as he took in her features.

She had raven black hair that slithered like dangling snakes of her wavy tips whenever a gush of hair swept and worry  was evident in her glassy, golden colored eyes. Her form was slightly thin for her age but atleast she stood tall. He guessed that she was older than him. When he decided to maybe leave the woman alone his clothes brushed with some rubble and a shuffle noise was made. He cursed under his breath as he noticed the woman's eyes on his way. Waiting for the woman to maybe look away didn't go as he hoped, so he instead turned in.

The woman looked surprised to see him as she tried to hide a cylindar shaped object back into a carton box but was however too late. Shoto saw the ciggarette she was trying to hide and he frowned. She looked older than him but no doubt she was still a minor. Seeing her with ciggarettes was quite alarming and had made him think that maybe...just maybe she had a problematic life. Maybe abuse, just like him.

"I saw that" Shoto said. The girl flinched and shook her head. Her eyes avoiding contact with his as she rubbed her arm. Shoto could clearly see scar tissues on her hands and wrists as the cuff of the sleeved coat moved lower. The bichromatic(?) male held her wrist as he looked at the scars.This made him really upset, was he right? Was she being abused too? Or did she cut? Or accidentally hurt herself? Surely with many scars like that it was no little accident that made her seemingly delicate hands like that.

The girl pulled her hand away and kept it to herself with golden eyes glaring despite looking so fragile.

"I'm sorry for being rude...but if I may ask, where did those scars come from?" He knew he was being touchy with a stranger but he couldn't help it. The girl averted her eyes once again, then brought up her hand as she made a back and forth motion on her wrist but Shoto understood. She cut herself?

"...I've noticed but you haven't uttered a single word" he said.

The woman brought up her to hands to her mouth and lifted her index fingers forming a cross just above her lips.

"Mute?"

The girl nodded, making eye contact with him. She gave him an obvious genuine smile.  She looked around before grabbing a stick and writing on the sand below them.

'Your name?' Was written. It was short but it needed to be.

"Shouto, Todoroki Shouto. Pleasure to meet you...?"

'Isami Kizuru' she wrote in kanji and then to hiragana to avoid confusion.

"Pleasure to meet you Isami Kizuru." The girl nodded in acknowledgement. At this point, the sun could almost be fully seen and as the girl, named Isami looked at the horizon, Shoto knew she was in for a panic. The girl pointed to herself and then away, signaling she needed to go. Before she could take a run, Shoto stopped her.

"Will...will I ever meet you again?" He said, hopefully. The girl stared at him plainly before a goofy smile showed onto her face and she nodded. She ran away as swift as she could before disappearing off Shoto's sight.

As Shoto was left there, he noticed a fallen ciggarette on the sand and picked it up. He guessed it fell from Isami's pocket or something and decided to keep it in his pocket. A small smile appeared on his face as he held the cigar in his pocket tight, replaying his recent memories.

He didn't know that it was a new bond forming

====
ANNOUNCEMENT (PLEASE READ BEFORE ANYTHING)

1. I forgot to put A/N in the last chapter but I just wanted to joke about me not updating lol
2. Don't get confused, Isami Kuzuru IS Izuku but in his female disguise
3. BEFORE YOU GET YOUR HOPES UP, THE 'TODODEKU' SHIP THIS LOOKS LIKE, IS NOT OFFICIAL (in this book)
If anything, you're looking at 'TodoIsa' which is non-existant as this 'Isami Character' is non-existent too. All, the nervousness/guilt Isami is showing is just a convincing act.
4. The inspiration of the last chapter—ciggarettes. Yup, I was just drawing as usual on my notebook and then I imagine my hot Izu babe smoking sexily and then all the these precious gay boys gonna be thirsty— ok ok, I should stop.

ETC...

So first off all, it's been a while since I've actually updated (since the last chapter) and well, Imm quite surprised seeing more than a hundred people viewing this. Thanks for sticking, as usual. Much to my disappointment though...is the lack of comments, which REALLY, kinda, makes an impact on me. (Thanks so much that commented in my last chapter!).

It makes me insecure or smthing tbh, so if you don't mind taking my selfish request, please comment! Especially in other books too, popular or not, seeing the comment section lively inspires them to write, knowing readers are still there, waiting for updates. Just something to go by, thanks for reading and tuning in!