Calm Your Nerves

Izuku grabbed a vial off a vial stand. In it, was a mixture of black and grey liquid swirling beautifully inside the container. In a quick motion, he chugged it all in, ignoring the metal taste it had and put the vial in the sink. He sat down and let out a huff. He breathed in and out as the effect started to sink in.

Izuku was emotionally unstable, when in pinch, he can get confused and straight-foward.

The vial that he drank was a suppressor to his emotions in case he started to be unstable. Foolish for him to not have brought atleast one during the attack.  The side effects were some minor heartaches but he should be fine. Having emotions compressed and locked away, however, didn't mean his anger and frustration was gone. In fact, it pained him that his emotions were fighting against the vial.

Tomura watched at a distance, he knew what that vial was for, it was made by Sensei to Izuku when he gets unstable. He knew everything to it, the side effects, drawbacks, how long it'll last and most of all, how it could hurt the person to have his feelings fight against it. He knew his brother was in agonizing pain and was trying to control his feelings. He wanted to help his little brother.

He knew if he announced himself in, Izuku would feel more anger since this was his personal laboratory and enclosed to him only. But he was going yo take the risk anyway, for his brother.

"Izuku" he said loud so that the greenette could he hear him. No response.

"Izuku" he stepped out of the corner and began walking towards the greenette. Still. No response.

"Izuku" he touched the boy's shoulder, only to be pulled away when the greenette felt his finger.

The greenette looked at the bluenette in widened eyes. He brows creased to form a winkle between them, but the vial was still fighting. A piercing scream echoed throughout the lab as grabbed a cloth and put in his mouth. He clenched his arm, digging into them slowly. Tomura pulled the hand away to stop it.

"Izuku, calm down"

Izuku shut his eyes close as to ignore his brothers voice.

Tomura breathed in, grabbing Izuku's head and pulling him to his chest. He slowly rubbed his back, soothing his brother. He mumbled some compliments to Izuku and his achievements and everything that made him number one. This got the teen to calm and down second by second and eventually, finally took one last deep breath and letting it out. (No TomuDeku ya'll, I'm trying to mak this book.... sIn fREe)

"Ah.....thanks" he said rather emotionless, getting out of his brother's arms. Tomura knew that inside was a true feeling of appreciation, he just couldn't show them. Tomura put his hand on the younger male's green floofy hair and smiled genuinely. He left his brother to his lab to do whatever.

Izuku stared at his brother's back as he turnd around the corner and disappeared. He went back to his work—modifying noumus. He grabbed his trusty notebook and pen and went to Sensei's room to talk to him.

Upon entering, he heard the breathing of his master and some mechanical wiring.

"Izuku" All for One said, taking in his presence.

"...Sensei....I've failed my first ever mission and disappointed everybody. Because of such, I wish fo—"

"Izuku. It's alright" the leader said. "You didn't fail in any aspect of your mission because your mission was to see if the Noumu was strong enough for All Might. I assume that you've already taken notes of it and listed some improvements, no?"

Izuku nodded.

"Very well. And I'm sure no one is disappointed at you or your works Izuku. You've made big contributions to the League of  Villains and I can't possibly replace you or your analytical skills"

Izuku hid a smile at the compliment but a slight piercing pain shot through his muscles before recomposing.

All for One laughed. "What's with that reaction? You'd usually squeal by now. Not unless..."

Izuku only nodded again.

"How many do you only have left?"

"6"

"All is well, I will quickly have a team find the ingredients and send it to me shortly" All for One said before a short pause. "Now, let's hear those improvements"

Izuku flipped open his notebook to a specific page and read.

--------

Hi

Sorry for the short chappie, I just wanted to get this chapter out after 2 chapter used for A/N

I just finished our first quarter exams but still have projects to pass so....