Yeah,well....about the updates (A/N)

Ooo, this gonna be tough for me

So yeah, as the title suggest, we're gonna talk about the updates and how it'll be VERY SLOW this time

Before you drop out this book, let me explain:

So first of all, I only have two days left before school starts and my parents ORDERED me to stop using the ipad (the device I ALWAY use to write my stories cuz f*ck the computer, my brother uses it almost 24/7) And my father? He's working abroad and working hard, my mother lives apart us because of her work being far away. So it's only me, my siblings, and my father's family.

Second, they're expecting me to do good at school and I hopefully do. This is my first school year on junior highschool and I'm absolutely terrified. My sister told me several stuff to avoid, especially with those 'famous' girls, bullying and etc. I actually want to take this seriously, since I'm in the top section. I want to study, do my projects, homework, performance tasks, mini performance task, etc without distractions. Living without parents is already hard for us siblings (not to mention I have like, idk, social anxiety?) and I don't want to be a burden to them. Our grandparents really don't mind us well and let us be.

Lastly, this book, I was honestly JUST hoping that maybe atleast around 20 people would read my book and I never heccin thought I would make to 1.6k views. I was only doing this for fun but around 500 views, I began to actually think of what would happen next. I struggled to deliver a good chapter to my viewers, something I've never done before, which pressured me the most. I was so conscious of the book that even sometimes, I forget I was supposed to have fun. So I will take the busy days off studying as days off/vacation, even though it hardly is.

So, I hope you understand my problem here. Don't worry, it's not like I'm going to abandon this book, but really, the updates are gonna be really slow and I decided to actually rest from writing and spend my last two days of freedom relaxing rather than brain wrecking my mind on what to write next.

Until I get another chapter out, byebye friends

-Toxic