Intro

Before I start... please check out my other books. They are all Jisungcentric. So if he is your Bias or you just love Park Jisung very much, check out my books.
Thanks!

_______________________________________

I got the idea for this book from a tiktok sound (She used to be mine)

This book is just FICTIONAL so don't come at me.
_________________________________________

It's about seven boys, which are idols and they are just fine.
Well not really, but they need to pretend like.
They are always happy. Alway together. Always perfect and just fine.
Not really, they are in pain. They suffer.
Everyone on his own. And no one notice, until...

Jaemin
21
Suffer from hate comments about his body, so he started to go on a diat and throw up when he eat to much.

Jeno
21
He's a very happy person, but in truth he's broken. It is said that he is the worst in the group and cannot do anything, so he always overworks and hardly eats anything.

Chenle
20
Suffers from bullying in entertainment. He gets bullied because of his voice that it is not good enough. That's why he's always overworked and that's why he's always tired.

Renjun
21
He developed anxietys. In fact, he realizes that he is alone. Not really, but it feels that way. He always locks himself up and is alone most of the time. He has problems reconnecting with the others and therefore locks himself up.

Haechan
21
He always gets to hear that he is loud and chaotic. He's supposed to come down, so the boy becomes depressed and starts to swallow tranquilizers.

Mark
22
As a leader, he has to be a role model for everyone and always be serious, but it's stressful. He suffers from troubled sleep and dizziness. He gets easily ill.

Jisung
19
He is actually fine, but since his closest friends suffer so, he always gets in a bad mood, the boy becomes depressed and begins to feel guilty. He is alone and no one is there for him. He tries to feel better by hurting himself.