Sad Ending

Two weeks have now passed and Jisung still hasn't woken up. Since then, the members have always alternated who is allowed to be with Jisung and who takes care of the Dreamies, because the Dreamies has been the most affected. They blame themselves for ignoring him.

"Jisung, if you hear me, please wake up. Your hyungs and I need you," says Doyoung, who is sitting next to Jisung and is holding the boy's hand.

But it's quiet, you only hear the beeping of the machine that measures the heartbeat.

"Huh ... it's time. I'm going home. Tomorrow it's Lucas' turn. Good night Jisungie", then he gives him a kiss on the forehead and leaves the hospital.

"Hyung, how is he?" Jaemin comes running as Doyoung enters the dorm. Doyoung just looks at the floor and shakes his head.

"He's still in a coma and the doctors say it looks bad for him. He's lost too much blood."

When he says that, Jaemin falls to the floor and starts crying.
"It's all my fault. I should have been there for him. I was so selfish. After all, he was there for me too, even though he had problems of his own!"

Doyoung immediately hugs the boy. "Don't blame yourself. We should all have taken care of him more." Doyung calms the boy down.

Jaemin got so tired after a few minutes that he fell asleep on the floor in Doyoung's arms. Doyoung carries the boy into his room and then goes into the living room, where Johnny, Taeyong and Jaehyun are also sitting.

"And?" Asks Taeyong curiously. But Doyung just shakes his head. They all sigh out loud. It hurts to suspect that one's Maknae will never wake up again. But they don't give up hope yet.

Suddenly the house phone rings. "I'm going," he calls and accepts. It remains quiet for a few seconds.

Nobody says anything and Jaehyun listens carefully, but suddenly he drops the phone and has to lean on the cupboard.

"What's going on?" Asks Johnny worried. "Is it about Jisung?" Taeyong now says.

"Jisung, ... he ... he's ... dead!"

.

.

.

Dead? Jisung is dead?

Jisung is dead!

When these words left Jaehyun's mouth, no one could believe them.

"Did you just say that Jisung is dead?" Asks a voice coming from the hallway. It is Chenle who could not sleep and therefore wanted to get something to drink.

"Y-Yes ...", Jaehyun says in a quivering voice without knowing who he is answering.

"Jisung is dead? MY BEST FRIEND IS DEAD!", Chenle suddenly falls over and Doyoung runs to him with tears in his eyes and hugs him.

Now everyone in the dorm has heard it. You can hear screams from the Dream Rooms, sobs from the Hyungs Rooms and hear nothinh in the living room. They are all badly hit by the news.

Their Maknae, Park Jisung, passed away on August 3rd, 2021.

~End~