Liar (H. R.)

______________________________

A day, a new chance, but why do I care if I will fail in the end anyway!?

______________________________

Hey, my name is Huang Renjun and I am the main vocalist for NCT Dream. Yes ... that's what you need to know about me.

Ah, but there is something else. I'm alone. At least that's what I think because I don't fit in with the others. They all have such unique characters, but I'm so ... different. I just can't connect with them. That's why I always lock myself in my room.

______________________________

I'm lying in my bed just staring at the ceiling. I listen to the darkness and watch the noises.

Crazy, right?

But that's exactly how I think. That's exactly what I am and no one will understand me, but it's okay. I still have my music.
Suddenly I hear a scream, but I don't move an inch.

"Jaemin will check it out or Mark is already with the person," I think out loud.

It's not that I don't care, but what am I supposed to do there. I wouldn't be able to help. I would just be in the way. I hear opening some doors and cloesing again.

Then I just sigh out and enjoy the peace and quiet again. But it doesn't last long when my room door opens and someone walks in. I don't look who it is. But not a second later Jisung sits down next to me on the bed. He has a tray of food and a glass of orange juice.
My favourite drink...

This boy...

He's there for me, even though I don't appreciate it. Or is he just doing it out of pity?

"Hyung you should eat. I also squeezed some juice for you", then he presses me a light kiss on the cheek. For a short second I felt warmth, but it cooled down immediately, when Jisung got up and went out.

After about 10 minutes I sit up and look at the food and then the juice.

"I didn't even say thank you," then I take a sip and enjoy the coolness of the drink as it runs down my dry throat.

Thanks....

Jisungie ....