Returned

In the last month it went on like this all the time.
Jaemin hasn't eaten, Mark and Chenle are gone until 1 a.m., Jeno punishes himself with training, Haechan and Renjun are only in their beds and Jisung tries to look after his hyungs as best they can, but after that he cuts himself every night and cries himself to sleep.

Today all NCT 127 Hyungs are back. They are looking forward to the boys, but what they see is not what they expected.
When Johnny opens the door, they see Jisung standing in the kitchen cooking. A mess, of course, as he's not very good at it.
Mark and Chenle were about to make their way to the studio and Jaemin walks exhausted from the kitchen to his room, but when they all see the Hyungs, they stop in shock.

"H-Hyungs? You are back?!" shouts Chenle with fake enthusiasm. "Yeah, and it looks like things have gotten worse here," notes Taeyong. He sighs deeply. "Everyone into the living room. We have to talk," he says, and everyone follows his word.

"So what happened here?" He asks, but nobody says anything. "Jisungie, do you want to tell us something?" Asks Johnny. The others all look to the Maknae.
"Well ...", then he counts what has happened in the last few weeks and you can see the disappointment in the eyes of the elderly.

"Wow. We shouldn't have left, "says Taeyong.
"Jaemin I thought you were on the mend." "Jeno, I thought we talked about it," says Doyoung, disappointed.
"Chenle, Renjun you promised Kun something," said Jungwoo.
"Haechan what's that? That is not you," says Jaehyun with a hint of anger.
"And you Mark? You are the leader and you should know better," says Johnny to his dongsaeng.
"Only Jisung stayed the same and even looked after you. You must have been a great burden for him and you never even noticed," says Taeyong with a stern undertone.

And only now do they realize how Jisung must have felt last month. He always waited for Mark and Chenle to get home. Always cooked for them and brought their food to their room and they ... they just ignored him.

"Jisung, we're sorry. We were so fixated on ourselves that we completely forgot about you. We're sorry," says Mark, looking at the boy with gulity eyes.
"It's okay. It wasn't that bad," he says quickly with a driven smile.

"So now to you. We really have to change that. Your behavior, that can't go on like this," says Taeyong and everyone agrees.

Since then, the Hyungs have focused even more on the boys and helped them.

And Jisung? He was still alone. He was ignored by his hyungs and members. He is alone in his room crying. Alone in the bathroom and cuting himself. Then the dream comes back to his mind...

"...We only cared so much for the others that we forgot you..."

Will the dream come true?

Will that be Jisungs future?

Will he die?