Like weeks ago

In the last few days the situation has not really improved.
Chenle and Marrk are constantly working. They hardly ever take a break.
Jaemin eats just as little as before because he doesn't get anything down. Renjun is still depressed and thinking about his life.
Jeno is unhappy with himself because he thinks that the break made him worse. Haechan does not take pills that calm him down, but most of the time he only sleeps to stay calm, which robs him of the strength in his muscles.
Jisung blames himself again for the whole thing and cuts himself further.

And the hyungs don't notice anything because NCT 127 are on vacation and they all went home to their family. Of course they told the guys that they should call immediately, but if something happens, the guys don't do that.
WayV has several shows in China that you have to be at.
And Shotaro and Sungchan have several appointments they need to be on right now. They don't get the suffering of the Dreamies.

So they're back to the way it was a few weeks ago, but that wasn't the goal.

It's already dinner time and Jisung has cooked for his hyungs. "FOOD IS READY!" He calls and after a while, Jaemin, Jeno and Haechan come into the dining room.

"Where's Renjun Hyung?" Asks Jisung, puzzled. "He won't come," says Jeno coldly. Jisung sighs deeply and leaves it at that. Haechan and Jeno take something to eat while Jaemin just sits there.

"Hyung, if you don't like that, I can cook something else for you," says Jisung. "It's all right Sungie. I'm not hungry," he replies with a faint smile. "I'll go to bed," he says.

Jisung doesn't know what else to do. It gets worse. When they have finished eating, Jeno and Haechan immediately disappear into their rooms.

Jisung tidies everything up and prepares a bowl of food for Renjun, which he then puts next to his bed. Renjun doesn't say anything, of course, just staring at the ceiling.

Jisung then sits down in the living room and waits. He waits for Chenle and Mark to come back.

.

.

20 p.m.

.

.

23 p.m.

.

At 01 a.m. the door is opened and the two come home tired. Jisung stayed up the whole time.
"Jisung what are you still doing here?" Asks Mark. But Jisung says nothing. He looks at them both with tired eyes.

"There's food in the kitchen," he simply says and goes into his room.
"What was that?" Asks Chenle, but Mark just shrugs.

Jisung locks himself in his room and cries. It hurts that his hyungs are like this. It hurts that there is nothing he can do for her.

"Why am I like that? Why am I so weak? Why can't I protect her?" The boy asks himself.

He goes into the bathroom and takes his blade. Then he does it again ... and again ... and again until he's tired.

He cleans everything up and then lies down in his bed. Then he cries himself to sleep.