Broken Boy (L.M)

______________________________

A day, a new chance, but why do I care if I will fail in the end anyway!?

______________________________

Hi name is Lee Mark and I am broken. Well that's actually not how I should introduce myself, is it? I'm the leader and rapper of NCT Dream, but right now I feel so useless and broken.

I am responsible for everything and have to be the role model for everyone in my group, but I am just a person who is tired and exhausted at some point. Who needs sleep or just wants 5 minutes of rest. But I don't get that.
Always work and work more. My body can no longer. I get dizzy very quickly and I get sick very quickly, but even when I'm sick I have to keep working.

I'm sitting in my room right now, checking my cell phone. Actually, I would like to sleep. I am also very tired, but I cannot sleep. My sleep problems prevent it. I can already feel how slowly my pain in the head is starting again. I sigh out and let myself fall on my bed.

I close my eyes and think back to my childhood. When I was still living in Canada and just a kid. Just before I sink into my dreamland, I hear a scream from the kitchen.

Immediately I jump into leader mode and run into the kitchen, Jeno comes towards me and we go to the kitchen together. We see Jaemin kneeling in front of Jisung. I look at Jisung and then my eyes fall on his hand. It is bleeding profusely. "What happened?", Jeno asked.

"He cut himself, again." Jaemin then said. "Yah hyung, it is an accident, that can always happen." Jisung said kinda mad. "You should be careful maknae. But you should also visit the doctor. It looks bad." I stated and the boy just shock his head.

"No I am fine. I will just finish what I was doing and then go back into my room." 'You Sure? "Jaemim asked him concerned. He nod and then stand up again.

I just walked out of the kitchen again with Jeno. Jeno went to his room while I went to mine. I sat on my bed down and sighed.

I should have taken him to the hospital. After all, he cried and bled very badly. Jisung is the only one in this group who is still normal.

The others all have their problems with which they are struggling and I as a leader should help them, but I can't do it, so I am very grateful to Jisung that he takes care of all of them. Even about me. He makes me tea every night, which actually makes me tired and which lets me sleep an hour or two longer.

So I'm disappointed in myself that I couldn't even take care of our Maknae now.