Nothing happened

Jisung looks at his hyungs. He doesn't know why his hyungs are suddenly in his room and wake him up.

"What happened?"

"Jisung you were sleeping, but you cried and tossed around and kept whispering, 'I'm sorry," says Mark, somewhat confused, and now sits down on the bed next to Jisung. "Oh really?", The boy strokes his cheek and indeed, they are wet.

"What was wrong with Sungie?" Taeyong asks worriedly. "I had another nightmare," says Jisung more quietly. "Do you want to tell us what happened?" Asks Haechan. But Jisung just shakes the couch and looks down. He doesn't want to say that he killed himself in his dream and cut through what the boy actually does for him.

"Okay. We won't force you, but we should eat something now and you shouldn't sleep any more, otherwise you won't sleep any more tonight," says Taeyong and gets up. Then the three of them leave the room and give the boy time to get up.

Jisung is still sitting on the bed, thinking. 'Was that my future?' He wonders. But then he shakes his head and goes into the bathroom. He undresses and looks at his scars.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

"They don't look ... bad," he says to himself and can already see the razor lying in front of him. He thinks about it for a moment and then cuts his thigh twice, then lets the wounds bleed a little before bandaging them and then getting dressed.

When he's finished, he goes downstairs and sits down at the table with his members. He sees Taeyong trying to persuade Jaemin to eat more, but he doesn't want to, better said he can't.
He also notices that Renjun and Kun are missing. 'Kun is probably trying to persuade him to come down', Jisung thinks.

After dinner, Chenle and Mark get up quickly and want to leave. "Where are you going? Jisung asks curiously. "We have to record something for our new comeback," says Mark quickly and then the two of them disappear again.
"We have a comeback?" Asks Jisung. "Yes, we aren't on break anymore," says Jeno and goes into his room.

Jisung is surprised. They carry on as if nothing had ever happened. Renjun and Jaemin are not even really healthy. Mark and Chenle could overwork themselves and Haechan could relapse and swallow the pills again.

They just pretend like nothing has ever happened.