Happy Ending

Two weeks have now passed and Jisung still hasn't woken up. Since then, the members have always alternated who is allowed to be with Jisung and who takes care of the Dreamies, because the Dreamies has been the most affected. They blame themselves for ignoring him.

"Jisung, if you hear me, please wake up. Your hyungs and I need you," says Doyoung, who is sitting next to Jisung and is holding the boy's hand.

But it's quiet, you only hear the beeping of the machine that measures the heartbeat.

"Huh ... it's time. I'm going home. Tomorrow it's Lucas' turn. Good night Jisungie", then he gives him a kiss on the forehead and leaves the hospital.

But Doyoung missed something. Jisung was already awake and he heard everything. He woke up two hours ago but felt too weak to say anything or move, so he just lay still. It pained him to hear his hyung so, but he was angry.

All of his friends who were like family to him ignored him. Disregard him. The danger not recognized. As if he wasn't important enough and that hurt the boy.

When Jisung was sure that Doyoung has left, he opens his eyes and looks out loud. "What am I doing? Should I forgive them and just forget the pain? ... I don't know."

The boy is desperate. He calls his hair and thinks and then something occurs to him. He calls a nurse and discusses everything with her.

"Hyung, how is he?" Jaemin comes running as Doyoung enters the dorm. Doyoung just looks at the floor and shakes his head.

"He's still in a coma and the doctors say it looks bad for him. He's lost too much blood."

When he says that, Jaemin falls to the floor and starts crying.
"It's all my fault. I should have been there for him. I was so selfish. After all, he was there for me too, even though he had problems of his own!"

Doyoung immediately hugs the boy. "Don't blame yourself. We should all have taken care of him more." Doyung calms the boy down.

Jaemin got so tired after a few minutes that he fell asleep on the floor in Doyoung's arms. Doyoung carries the boy into his room and then goes into the living room, where Johnny, Taeyong and Jaehyun are also sitting.

"And?" Asks Taeyong curiously. But Doyung just shakes his head. They all sigh out loud. It hurts to suspect that one's Maknae will never wake up again. But they don't give up hope yet.

Suddenly the house phone rings. "I'm going," he calls and accepts. It remains quiet for a few seconds.

Nobody says anything and Jaehyun listens carefully, but suddenly he drops the phone and has to lean on the cupboard.

"What's going on?" Asks Johnny worried. "Is it about Jisung?" Taeyong now says.

"Jisung... He... he's going to die by tommorw."

Everyone went silent.

"What do you mean?", Chenle, who hide in the corridor, broke the silence.
"The hospital just called and said that Jisung is going to die tomorrow and we got the chance to meet him at 3 p.m."

Now everyone was crying. They are going to lose their maknae and it is their fault they all know it.

The next day they enter the hospital at 3 p.m. sharp and are taken to Jisung's room. You see him lying there. An innocent, injured boy whom they should have protected from dangers like this.

"I'm so sorry, Sungie," begins Jaemin, who runs to Jisung and takes his hand. Tears come to him immediately, "Hyung wasn't there for you when you needed him most. I was so selfish. I love you very much, Sungie," then he kissed the boy's forehead.

"I'm also very sorry. I'm not only your leader, but also your hyung. I should have protected you and should have known that you felt like shit. I'm sorry to have disappointed you so", Mark continued and went to the other side of Jisungs bed.

"J-Jsiungie please don't leave me. I can't go on without my best friend. I need you, we need you. Please wake up," Chenle howls out loud. It's really broken. He didn't notice his best friend's suffering and it hurts him a lot.

"You were always there for me. You brought my food to bed when I was depressed again. You were there for me and I never said thank you ... Thanks Sungie," Renjun said with a pain in his chest .

"I-I don't have much to say, except ... I'm sorry and thank you. Thank you for being there for me, even though it wasn't me," Haechan sucked out of his lungs, which felt like they were filled with dumplings.

"Jisung ... I disappointed you and hurt you. I will never be able to forgive myself for that. I hope that you will be happier when you can no longer be here. You really deserve it," says Jeno and gives him Boy a kiss on the cheek.

The dremies have poured out hearts all here and the hyungs are standing in the room and have watched everything with tears. Jisung could no longer lie stiffly and closes the hand that encircles Jaemins. Jaemin, of course, notices the pressure and looks expectantly at Jisung.

"Jisung, if you can hear me, squeeze my hand again, "he said. And Jisung did. Now all Dreamies saw it.

"Jisung!" Shouted Chenle, noticing Jisung's blink. When the Dreamies see their Maknae wake up, they all fall around his neck and squeeze him.

"H-Hyungs please. It still hurts ..."

Now the others say to Jisung and had to push the boy. When everyone was through, they all looked at Jisung sadly.

"Hyungs it's okay. I'm not angry with you. I thought I was, but I'm not. Thank you ... for understanding me now."

And so Jisung finally had the life he always wanted.

A happy life.

~End~