Beautiful pie (L. J.)

________________________________

A day, a new chance, but why do I care if I will fail in the end anyway!?

_________________________________

Hiii, I am Lee Jeno and I am a lot. I am a good rapper. A good friend. A good-hearted person. A good dancer.
At least that's what I thought.
I love to hide my injured side. I want to scream and cry, but I can't show it to anyone. Many say that I can't do anything and that hurts me deeply.
I practice a lot and at the same time I am there for my members.
What else do I have to do to finally be accepted?

_____________________________________

I lie in the bedroom and watch dance videos. They are mine. I want to see how I can improve and where I need to practice more.

When, after half an hour, I have written two pages full with fails or flaws, I turn off the laptop and put it away. I sit down at my desk and think. Should I stay with Dream or just quit?
My fans wouldn't miss me. My members maybe, but they still have Mark. He's a good leader, even if he's looking a little tired lately, he's still there for us when we need him.

I am sitting in the chair lost in thought when I suddenly hear a scream. I run out of my room and towards the kitchen. This is where I met Mark. We go to the kitchen together.

There we see Jaemin kneeling in front of Jisung. I look at Jisung and then my eyes fall on his hand. He is bleeding a lot. "What happened?" I ask.

"He cut himself, again." Jaemin then said. "Yah hyung, it is an accident, that can always happen." Jisung said kinda mad.

"You should be careful maknae. But you should also visit the doctor. It looks bad." Mark stated and the boy just shock his head.

"No I am fine. I will just finish what I was doing and then go back into my room." "You Sure?" Jaemin asked him concerned. He nod and then stand up again.

I just walked out of the kitchen again with Mark. Mark went to his room while I went to mine.

I sat down in front of the desk again and thought again. He was hurt and yet I'll just leave him with Jaemin, but I know Nana ... he loves Jisung and will take good care of him.

Then I am back in my mind and think about my problems.