Chapter 9

"You did it!!!!" Himi jumped and squeezed ( Y/n ) in a tight hug. Yano had already left. They laughed and let go of each other. Dabi and Tomura also gave their hugs and congratulations. Then ( Y/n ) went to hug Kurogiri.

"It was all thanks to your plan Giri!" She said smiling and letting go.

"I'm very proud of you ( Y/n )." He said placing a hand on her head. "Now let's get our research done and we'll be ready for the attack."

"Yayyy!!"

————

Time skip to the next day at school.
-1st person ( Y/n )-

We had already done all our research about the teachers and students and knew everything we needed to know. Aizawa entered the room with an angry look on his face. He made eye contact with ( Y/n ). Uh oooohhh I quietly giggled.

"Everyone listen up." A few whispers came from around the classroom. "Very important files regarding the students and teachers have been stolen. We assumed the only people who could access them were the teachers, but after questioning everyone of them we've found nothing." He paused. "There is a traitor in UA... and it's a student."

-3rd person-

( Y/n ) was trying desperately not to laugh hysterically.

"We looked over some camera footage and found this.." He showed a video on the board in front of the class. It showed the principals office. Then, the cameras went black as a dark cloud covered them. Aizawa stood facing sideways as the class whispered for a moment. It eventually went silent. He didn't move, but he looked towards ( Y/n ) from the corner of his eye.

"Does this quirk seem familiar to you ( Y/n )?"

That was it.

She couldn't stand it any longer.

( Y/n ) burst out laughing. The whole class had a fearful look on their faces.

"Uh oh! Guess you caught me!" She said.

"( Y/n )?.... W-what are you talking about?" Deku looked scared and worried. Pathetic..

"No.. ( Y/n ) can't be the traitor Aizawa. You've got it all wrong!" Kirishima said. Pathetic.

"( Y/n ).. how could you?..." Ochako said, her voice shaking. PATHETIC.

Tw: Little bit of language

"You f*cking HEROES!" She yelled standing up slamming her hands on the desk. "YOU'RE ALL PATHETIC."

"Stand back everyone." Aizawa's eyes lit up and his hair rose. He had used his quirk to turn off ( Y/n )'s. It only caused ( Y/n ) to laugh even more.

"Oh heroes... stupid little heroes." Bakugo was merely frozen his eyes wide not knowing what to say.

Suddenly in a split second Aizawa had been kicked out the class through the window by Dabi who came through one of Kurogiri's portals. The class screamed.

"Y-you're with the l-league of villains!?" Deku said shaking.

"Duh" ( Y/n ) giggled and jumped out the window with Dabi. They were against Aizawa for a bit, but backup quickly came from both sides. Giri and the others came. And more teachers also came. There was midnight, the principal and others including...

"I AM HERE"

The voice came from behind. ( Y/n ) froze. Her eyes widened. She gritted her teeth and quickly turned around. "All might..."

All mights smile faded for the first time.

"Oh how I despise you." Her veins went black, her eyes went black and her hair rose up into a misty black. She shot a sharp, black mist from her hand. All might quickly dogged and it hit the wall leaving a huge dent.

"( Y/n ) what happened to you?..."

More misty shots attacking from everywhere. Dabi and the others had never seen ( Y/n ) this mad before. Suddenly, All might tried sending a hard punch towards her. Right before he hit her, she fell through one of Giri's portals and landed behind him. All might then stopped himself digging into the ground.

-1st person ( Y/n )-

He stopped himself and quickly glanced around. What's he looking for? He looked at me for a moment, then in a flash he had reached to hit Giri.
"NOOOOO" I yelled

A loud bang and gust of wind. Giri was hit into the wall, stabbed by a loose metal bar through his chest and fell to the ground not moving.

My heart sank.