Chapter 10

I recommend playing some sad music for the mood. ✊😔

-1st person ( Y/n )-

"NOOOO" I ran over to him and slid on my knees across. I rested him on my lap.

"C'mon Giri talk to me." Tears filled my black eyes as my hair slowly came down and my veins gradually became less visible.

"( Y- Y/n )?.." His voice was weak. I knew I needed to help him immediately.

"( Y/n )! We need to get out of here!" Dabi and the others were holding back the heroes. I looked up at him and noticed his eyes were watery.

"Can you open a portal for us Giri?..." I said holding him with shaky hands. He was bleeding... a lot. He slowly moved his hand towards the ground and a small portal opened up from under us, dropping us into the bar. Everyone else jumped in and the portal shut immediately.

"Get a cloth and bandages quick!" I said still holding him, tears falling from my eyes. "I-it's alright Giri. You're gonna be okay.." Dabi rushed back with cloths and bandages in his hands. He handed me one of the cloths and I used it to try and stop the bleeding. The others merely stood frozen, tears falling. Himiko dropped onto her knees next to him and placed a soft hand on his head.

His breathing slowed.
————
"Hahaha! Come on Giri! I'm gonna find youuu!" ( Y/n )'s little voice called out as she skipped around the bar. She heard a little movement coming from behind the table. She jumped around. "Found you!!" ( Y/n ) hopped into his arms where he sat and giggled. She hugged him tightly and he got up still holding her in his arms. "You tired?" He asked. She gave a small nod.
————
"No no no come on Giri.. come on stay with me!" He raised a bloody hand onto my cheek.

"You look so tired ( Y/n )... I told you not to overwhelm yourself.. take care of yourself..." He gave one last breath and his bloody hand slowly slipped off my cheek leaving a stain of his blood.

"Giri..? Giri?!" I leaned in placing my ear onto his chest listening for a heartbeat. It was silent.

"N-no.." My breathing quickened.

I yelled and sobbed loud and hard, clutching onto the cloth.

Joji - Will he ( Slowed + Rain )
Two days later.
-3rd person-

( Y/n ) sat alone on top of the building looking at the view once again. It was the middle of the night and rain gently fell from all around, causing ( Y/n ) to be soaked in Shigi's sweater. She had tear stained, emotionless eyes from crying in the bathroom for hours. All the crying made her go numb. She held Giri's tie tightly in her hand.
————
"Is that a new tie Giri?" Little ( Y/n ) asked.

"Indeed it is, do you like it?"

"I love it! It's my new favourite! I really like the stripes!" She clapped her hands. "Can I wear it?" She asked.

"Of course!" He gently put the tie around her small neck. It was definitely too long for her but she loved it.
Kurogiri forever wore that tie since that day...
————
( Y/n ) felt someone watching her. She turned her head to look behind and saw Himi, Dabi and Shigi, with worried expressions on their faces. A small tear dropped from ( Y/n )'s gentle ( e/c ) eyes. Himiko quickly ran over to ( Y/n ), dropped on her knees and squeezed her in a tight hug from behind, while crying. The others also came to hug too. They were now all in a group hug surrounding ( Y/n ). They all knew how much Giri meant to them... especially to ( Y/n ).

Back at the dorms.

The class was silent. They all sat on the couches with sad expressions. Most of them cried silently. Even Mina. Bakugo was standing away from them leaning against a wall. A sad angry expression lay on his face. He and ( Y/n ) loved competing against each other in a friendly way. They became closer with each other. He tried to deny it many times but he realized... he really did like ( Y/n ), and finding out she was a villain, really broke his heart.