Chapter 11

"Uh oh! It's the police! I'm so scared~" Y/n said her eyes black due to using her quirk. She had just robbed a jewelry store and killed a few people. She popped her lollipop into her mouth and began walking away from the store and closer to the police. Her h/c hair rose, and black, shadowy whips came out of her hands. "Freeze villain!!" One of them said. She snapped her head towards the police who spoke and raised her hand to him making the whip quickly reach him and stab him right in the guts, then whipping him off into a building. Shots were fired but Y/n quickly blocked them with a black, shadowy shield. They stopped shooting after a bit. They stopped shooting? Her shield suddenly disappeared. She looked around to see eraser head, his eyes red and scarf ready in his hands. He had turned off Y/n's quirk with his own.

"Aizawa.." She glared at him. He shot his scarf at her trying to catch her, and she quickly dogged in the air, but he made it change directions and grab her wrist. What? She was slammed into the ground with the scarf. "Ugh you made me drop my lollipop!" She said slowly trying to get up. Aizawa glared and tried catching her with his scarf again. Blue flames suddenly appeared burning the scarf away from her. "Dabs!!" She squealed excitingly.

"Y/n what the hell are you doing!?" He reached out his hand for her to grab it as he shot blue flames with his other, but she lightly slapped it out of her way and got up herself. "C'mon Y/n you know it's dangerous going on attacks right now, especially without..."  He paused. Y/n threw an extra hard whip towards a cop and whipped it at Aizawa smashing them into a wall. More heroes started arriving at the scene and a sudden loud "I AM HERE" was heard. Y/n's heart began racing as she became infuriated. Her veins went black, her eyes were fully blackened and a black misty aura could be seen from around her. "Y/n! Stop!" Dabi yelled, but she wasn't paying attention and was blinded by her anger as she looked towards All Might. His smile had dropped and he stood staring at her. He wasn't in a battle stance he was merely standing there with a guilty saddened expression.

"Y/n.. I-I'm so sor-"

"SHUT UP" She cut him off shooting both whips from her hands toward him. He jumped away from one but the other smashed him to the ground. He got up and Dabi quickly grabbed Y/n's wrist and pulled her in to hold her. He used his quirk to shoot them into the air with his flames. "What are you doing!? I can fight him!" She yelled.

"No you can't Y/n! There's too many heroes." They got onto a building and he pulled her by her wrist as they ran across the building and jumped into an alleyway. He held both of her wrists as she struggled. "Let me go!!!" He held a saddened expression.

"Y/n stop.." She continued to struggle grunting. "Y/n!" She looked at him with her blackened eyes and noticed his saddened expression. Her hair slowly went back down as her angered expression softened. Her veins began turning back but her eyes stayed the same. "Dabi?.."

"Come on Y/n.. let's go back home."

Also Sorry guys! Ik this chapter was pretty short but I'll try making the next one a bit longer. Anyways love you guys ❤️