best friends- tubboinnit

JUST PLANTITONC
Like forehead smooches, hugs, cuddles like that, they are minors dont ship them.

Also in this story it's like family's in smp but ranboo and tubbo aren't like the plantionic marriage, if that makes sense

Tw- swearing

3rd person pov

"Tommy! Tubbo is here!" Phil called from downstairs.

Tommy smiled, being able to stop losing pvps with Will.

"Sorry Will! Tubs is here!"

Tommy ran downstairs to Tubbo seeing him, red and puffy eyes, from crying.

"Tubs? What's wrong?" Tommy asked immediately hugging the small boy.

Tubbo just cried into the younger boys shoulder.

Tommy brought Tubbo into his room sitting on the bed, Tubbo still crying.

"Tubs, can you please tell me what happened." Tommy asked rubbing the smaller boys back.

Tubbo sniffed, "R-ranboo yelled-d at me-e-e" crying harder, pulling his knees to his chest.

"Aw, Tubs" Tommy said pulling the smaller boy to him. "Its okay, don't worry bout the enderboy, just relax and calm down." Tommy said planting a small kiss on the smaller boys forehead.

Tubbo moved closer Tommy laying his head in the youngers lap. Tommy emitaly started playing with Tubbo's hair.

"Tubs, dont ever forget I'm here and I love you." Tommy said looking at the crying smaller boy.

Tubbo sniffed,looking at the younger boy, "Thank you and I love you too Toms"

I love there friend ship! I hope everyone is having a good day/night!