prison- dnf

So um, this is based of a dnf pov on tiktok, the tiktok is based of the song yellow by coldplay, so um yeah.

George is visiting dream in prison :)

Ok on with the story

Tw- swearing

Minecraft au

"Sap, Karl?" George asked walking into Kinoko Kingdom.

"Ey What up Gogy" Sap asked wrapping a arm around his boyfriend, who looked up from his book.

"I'm going to the prison. To visit dream." George said looking down.

"Your going to fucking what?" Sapnap said tensing up.

"Sap, love, calm down, that's fine George" Karl smiled pulling Sapnap closer to him.

"Thank you Karl" George smiled.

Sapnap frowned, watching George walk away. "Why did you do that Karl?"

"So I can have alone time with one of my favorite people"

Sap smiled kissing Karl's nose.

George's pov

Okay, I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna see dream and say it all oh god why am I doing this.

3rd person pov

Time skip to when george is on the thingy that's crossing the lava.

"Dream you got a visitor" Sam called out.

"Okay" Dream growling.

"Hey Dream" George said looking down.

"George!" Dream replied standing up, and walking towards the British boy. "Can I hug you?"

Without a reply George wrapped his arms around dream's waist.

"Oh god, I missed you George" Dream said, wrapping his arms around George's neck, placing his head in George's hair, breathing in his sent.

"Dream" George said pulling away.

"Yeah?"

"I-I love you" George said looking down.

Dream smile putting his hand on George's chin to make him look at him. "You know I love you so" Dream said kissing the brunette.

Sorry it's short, I dont have the best motivation right now, but let me know if yall want part 2