meeting you- karlnap

Tw- swearing

Sapnap's pov

Todays the day, the day I meet my best friend, my crush, the cutest boy ever. My heart pounded as looked around for the brunette. I knew I liked him, but i did not want to imite it.

"Nick!" I heard I turned around see the brunette.

"Karl!" I smiled.

Karl hugged me, tight, putting his head in the crook of my neck and shoulder.

I smiled resting my head on his. God I love this man.

"I can't belive your here Sap!" He smiled letting me go.

Our hands lingered together, letting go finally, when Karl turned to leave. "Let's go home Sap"

Time skip to at home

"Here is my humble abode!" Karl said opening the door to his apartment. "Oh shit, I just realized I dont have a guest bedroom and forgot to get a mattress" He said face planting.

"Its okay I can just sleep on the couch." I smiled, look at him.

"No! You cant your the guest I will sleep on the couch" Karl said turning to me.

"No, Karl I cant just sleep on your bed with you like not there or something" I said, god I sound so stupid.

"Ok, then we can both just sleep in my bed" Karl said, "I mean if your okay with that" Karl said looking down.

I smiled, "that's fine Karl"

He smiled bringing me to his room.

Time skip to after dinner

Karl's pov

We finished our dinner, which was just pizza, and are now sitting on the couch watching a movie. I let Nick pick, which was not a good idea. He picked a horror movie called "Dead Con" (btws that is a great horror, I recomend it).

"Karl you okay?" Sapnap asked looking at me.

"Y-y-yeah" I stuttered.

"Come here" he said putting his arms out for me.

I crawled over to him laying on his chest, blushing insanely, his arms wrapping around my body.

"Its okay Karl" Nick said hugging me tighter.

"Thank you Nick" I said, muffled by his hoodie.

Nick's pov

What the shit, why did I do that, I let Karl come by me cause he was scared, he is gonna think I'm weird! What the fuckkkk, you know, fuck it ima tell him.

"Karl?" I asked looking down at him.

"Yeah he looked up, putting his chin on my chest, god he's cute.

"Okay um, I'm gonna tell you something but, it's kinda hard to say" I said pausing the movie and sitting both of us up, so he is straddling me.

"Okay, take all the time you need" he said.

I took at deep breath, here goes nothing.

"I like you, like, like like you, so fucking much, you dont understand how much I love you karl, you are so perfect, and being here is the best thing ever." I said looking down where are hands layed.

"Nick.. I.." he said grabbing my hands.

"I love you too"

EEEEE TY FOR OVER 300 READS IRICEBDIFH

HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT