love - dnf

a/n: little dnf while I get back in the grove of writing

Dream has always loved love. When he was younger he just loved watching his parents flirtaly tease each other. It's just part of who he is.

So when he met George, he knew he loved him. Just didn't realize it was romantically.

untill one day.

Dream sat on the park bench, his sketchbook open on his lap as he allowed his imagination to flow onto the pages. George, his heart pounding, nervously approached him, taking a seat beside him.

"Dream, there's something I need to tell you."

Dream looked up, a curious expression on his face.

"What's on your mind, George?"

George took a deep breath, gathering his courage.

"Dream, I don't know how to say this, but... I'm in love with you." He whispered, not daring to look at the blonde.

Dream's eyes widened, caught off guard by George's confession.

"Love? George, I... I didn't expect you to say that. I'm not sure how I feel." Dream replied, shocked by what the British boy had said.

George's heart sank, his face reflecting a mix of hope and vulnerability.

"I understand, Dream. It's okay if you're unsure. I just wanted to be honest with you, to let you know how much you mean to me." George replied quietly.

Dream looked down, contemplating George's words. He realized the weight of his friend's feelings and didn't want to hurt him.

"George, you're my best friend, and I care about you deeply. I'm grateful for our bond, but I need time to figure out my own emotions."

George nodded, a bittersweet smile tugging at his lips.

"Of course, Dream. Take all the time you need. I just wanted you to know that my feelings are genuine." George said with a soft smile.

Dream reached out and placed a comforting hand on George's shoulder.

"Thank you for being so understanding, George. Your friendship means the world to me, and I promise to reflect on everything you've shared." Dream smiled.

Days turned into weeks, and Dream soul-searched, exploring the depths of his heart. The moments he had shared with George replayed in his mind, bringing a mix of joy, confusion, and longing. Finally, he felt ready to talk.

"George, can we sit and talk again?" Dream found himself saying.

George's eyes lit up with anticipation, hope sparkling in his gaze.

"Of course, Dream. I'm here, ready to listen."

They found themselves on the same park bench, just as before. The air was thick with tension and uncertainty.

"George, I've thought long and hard about my feelings. I've realized that what we have... it's more than just friendship. I love you too, George."

George's face brightened, a radiant smile spreading across his features.

"Dream, you have no idea how happy those words make me. I've been waiting for this moment, hoping you would feel the same." George smiled brightly, pink dusting his cheeks.

Dream took George's hand, intertwining their fingers.

"I might have been uncertain before, but now it's clear to me. Our connection, the way we understand each other-it's something extraordinary." Dream smiled.

Their eyes met, and in that gaze, they saw a future filled with love, acceptance, and unwavering support. Together, Dream and George embarked on a new chapter, where their shared love would blossom and grow, intertwining their lives in a dance of affection and understanding.

In that park, beneath the shade of a towering oak tree, Dream and George discovered the beauty of their love-a love that would continue to flourish, forever changing their lives and the world around them.