happy birthday- karlnapity

A/n happy birthday karl <3

Tw language I mean quackity is here soooooo.

3rd person pov

"Sap, Sap, Nick!" Quackity whispered into his fiances ear.

"What the fuck Alex is 6 in the morning" Sapnap groaned rolling over to dance the shorter one.

"Its karl's birthday" Quackity said.

"Oh shit well come on let's get ready" Sapnap said getting up.

Time skip

Karl woke up to a loud crashing sound.

"SAP! Your gonna walk karl up!" Quackity yelled as Karl walked down the stairs.

"Too late" Karl mumbled, his hair messing walking over to Sapnap.

"Happy birthday love" Sapnap said wrapping his arms around his fiance, kissing his head.

"Karlos! Happy birthday!" Quackity said wrapping his arms around Karl's back.

"Thank you guys" Karl mumbled into Sapnap's hoddie.

"Karl, baby, go get ready please, we have a very special day planned for you" Quackity smiled.

Karl unwrapped himself from Sapnap and kissed Alex's nose. "Okay love" Karl kissed Sap's check and went upstairs.

Time skipppp

Karl walked downstairs to his fiances packing the picnic basket.

"Karlos just in time, come one love!" Quackity smiled, grabbing his lovers hand.

Quackity pulled Karl to the car, sitting in the back with him.

"Dont do anything without me back there" Sapnap winked backing out of the driveway.

"Of course not love" Quackity smiled laying his head on Karl's shoulder.

When they got to the park Karl smiled grabbing both of his boyfriends hands pulling them to his favortie spot.

"Happy birthday Karl" both of them said giving karl his birthday present.

"Omg I love you guys" Karl said choking back tires. The 2 had given him matching rings.

"We love you too"

Sorry its short.

Happy birthday Karl!!!

Also I just read flowers from 1970....