Christmas with you- dnf and karlnap

I'm in a Christmas mood also I wrote this in 2 in the morning so dont judge

Tw- swearing

George's pov

I was on my way to the airport to pick up my boyfriend and best friends . Dream, Sapnap and Karl decided to come to London for Christmas.

"Georgie!" I heard turing around to face the tall blond with 2 men holding hands next to him.

I immediately wrapped my hands around the Florida man. Dream planted a kiss in my hair pulling me closer.

"Hey we are here to George!" I heard Sapnap say next me.

I rolled my eyes hugging both Karl and Sap.

"Okay give me my boyfriend" Dream said pulling me toward him after I hugged Sap.

I smiled kissing Dreams check.

"Let's go home yall!"

Time skip to Christmas morning cause I'm lazy af!

3rd person pov

"SAP SAP SAP NICKKKKK" Karl yelled into his boyfriend's ear.

"What the fuck Karl let me sleep"

"But love! Its Christmas morning"

Sapnap smiled at his lovers excitment. He grabbed his lovers hand pulling him to his chest. "Hm, I will only get up if we can were the onesies we bought?"

"of course sappy"

Time skip

"Georgie, georgie, come on love, Sap and Karl are ready for us!" Dream said tring to get George to wake up.

"Mm, 5 more minutes" George said pulling Dream to lay on his chest.

"Nope, someone baby" Dream said getting up and picking him up.

George lazily wrapped his arms around Dreams neck.

"George! Dream! Finally, yall took so fucking long god" Sapnap said, holding Karl close.

"Okay, karl sap, you too start"

Karl giggled, grabbing his gift for Sapnap. "Alright Sappy, you go first"

Sapnap opened the gift revealing a custom skateboard with the word karlnap big on the top. The bottom said "to the loml, merry christmas sappy nappy"

"Aw Love, this is so cute" Sapnap said hugging the brunette. After hugging the brunette, he handed him a small box. "Your turn"

Karl opened it revealing a bracelet saying, "merry Christmas loml love nick"

Karl smiled, hugging sap really tight.

"Alright lovebirds, our turn." Dream said grabbing George to stand up and handed him the small box labeled to George.

"Okay Georgie, I hope you like it." Dream said. As George opened the box Dream grabbed a small kitten from the crate behind the couch.

"Wait is this cat- OMG NO YOU DIDN'T DREAM"

The small kitten meowed as dream handed her to George.

George's eyes lit up, and swelled with happy tears. "Dream you are the best boyfriend ever"

Dream smiled kissing George's face.

"This makes my gift so dumb" George said looking down.

"What ever you got me is not dumb bc it's from you" Dream replied.

George grabbed the small box. Dream opened it revealing a necklace with "dnf" on it.

"This is perfect Georgie" Dream said pulling George into a hug, careful not to squish the kitten.

A/n
How are yall

Hope yall are well

Enywayyyy have a good day/night:)