24 ■ Find

[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]

"I'm only going to marry my boyfriends, not you!""
~Hinata Shoyo~

[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]

T H I R D  P O V

*At 11:51 pm*

When they are already at cars going to leave to Gangsters/Mafia's territory, all boys are still feeling worry, anger, panicking but they don't care if they didn't get sleep since their priority will be always their Hinata while Kunimi who's sitting at the backseat of Akaashi's car suddenly he noticed his left shoe were sticking something a paper, he decided to take it off and he was going to throw it away when he noticed about the writings and his eyes widen after reading it.

"STOP!! STOP THE CAR!!!" Kunimi suddenly shouted as Akaashi stopped driving with his confusion expression as well as Bokuto.

"What is it?" Akaashi asked.

"Let's go these XXX place and I think our Hinata is there, I found this paper sticking on my shoe but I'm sure this Hinata saw this and he thought that this person kidnap us and try to kill us so that's why he disappeared in mansion before he got kidnapped!" Kunimi explained to them as both Akaashi and Bokuto got surprised.

"Then let's fucking go there!!!" Bokuto yelled in a rush tone.

"Hold on, Bokuto-san! What if there are traps again!? We should think carefully for now, we better be prepared with our weapons than nothing." Akaashi said.

"Well you have a point." Bokuto agreed before he calmed down.

"We have to let other boys know until we already arrived at our territory." Kunimi said at the same time he's feeling eager to save their Hinata now.

When they already arrived at their own territory, Kunimi quickly let the other boys know about the paper and Hinata's whereabout after the kidnap and they started to enter their territory to grabbed their weapons like knife, guns, sniper and etc. where they hide it in many hidden place of their territory.

"BOSS!?!" The whole gangsters gasped in shocked.

"Sorry for the sudden meeting here, bu---" Daichi said calmly but suddenly cut off by Kageyama and Terushima who bursted out so mad.

"FUCK IT! DON'T BE SO POLITE, JUST TE---" Sugawara and Aone just cover their loud mouth that caused them to be so annoyed as hell.

"Anyway, this is so URGENT! We need your help, just last one favor got it?" Kuroo continued of what Daichi gonna say with a strict expression as well as the gangsters agreed without hesitation.

While they are preparing and planning for the battle against Mr. Daishima and this E.X. person, suddenly a familiar figure with tangerine hair full of bruises entered in their territory hideout. Since they're so busy with their own business, they didn't noticed him except Hoshiumi and Sugawara who have already eyes widen looking at him unexpectedly, full of worry.

"Hinata? What are you doing here in such dangerous place?" Sugawara asked in surprised tone looking at Hinata.

"How did you know we're here?" Hoshiumi asked in curious tone.