21 ■ Annoying

[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]

"Y/N, can I get your phone number?"
~Unknown Guy~

[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]●[▪][▪]

T H I R D P O V

After Kenma and Hinata had sex in the car, Kenma took Hinata in the mansion when it's already almost night. And now almost night, they're already at living room watching tv while the other boys haven't gone home so they must be so busy with their own work.

"Did you come inside me earlier, Kenma?" Hinata asked in shy tone while he's laying on Kenma's lap on the sofa and he's playing with his soft hair.

"Hmmm....I don't remember." Kenma grinned at me.

"Wh-what!? How can you not remember? W-W-We just h-had s-sex ea----" Hinata said while stuttering with his blushing face.

"I'm kidding, my kitty. I clearly remembered it and no I didn't come inside you." Kenma gently kissed his forehead as Hinata too shy to look at Kenma until someone we heard speak from our behind which make Hinata startled like a scaredy cat except Kenma.

*But I'm feeling eager to get you pregnant so that I can hold my own child, and others too.* Kenma's thought.

"Remember what?" It was Goshiki's voice as we look at him with Shirabu and Semi beside him.

"About sex earlier." Kenma said.

"Yeah we already know that." Eita said as Goshiki and Shirabu agreed.

"So are you satisfied?" Kenma smirked at them.

"Yeah." They grinned at Hinata who suddenly looks confused looking at them with his tilted head like a confused kitty.

*So damn good to hear Hinata's moans like a melody to my ear, if only I can set up his moans as my alarm's ring.* Eita's thought.

*I can imagine Hinata's moaning my name with his hot lewd face.* Shirabu's thought.

"Satisfied with what?" Hinata asked with his innocent adorable face looking at them.

"Ahem, that was nothing." Goshiki fake coughed with his blushing face trying to look away from Hinata's cuteness.

"Wait but how did you know t-that we umm sex?" Hinata nervously asked them in curious tone.

"I told them." Kenma said like it was nothing wrong.

"It's unfair but it's okay we can sex anytime." Shirabu smirked seductively at Hinata who gulped in surprised.

"Anytime? Or you mean everyday? I'm not a sex machine! Have mercy on my ass will you?!" Hinata crossed his arms with his pouting adorable face but he's feeling angry at the same time blushing about sex everyday.

"You're just too irresistible...honey~" Eita whispered softly to right Hinata's ear which make him got more blushed as he slightly back away from Eita when he feel shivered in his spine by whispering his ear.

"W-w-wait. H-hold on y-your h-hormones, we are not going to sex right here in sofa." Hinata stuttered with his blushing face, too shy to look straight at their face.

"Who said we're going to have sex with you, Shoyo?" Kenma grinned at Hinata as Kenma scooted closer to his ear.

"Or you want to have round 2? This time with them?" Kenma whispered to his left ear in teasing tone, before Kenma chuckled at Hinata's expression like a tomato right now.