CHAP 2-THUNDER

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so deadddd jakeeeeee what have you done to meeeeeeeee

Sorry guys but jake has done something to mee ahhhh.... So handsomee bitchhh I'm so dead

OK let's get to it now

>The same night

"Hyungggg!"a young cute boy yelled at his hyung running down the stairs.

"HAHAHAHA"the said hyung laugh at the cute boy. "What happened?"asked the boy with a puppy eyes. "Engene hyung came to my room without knocking to my door while I was about to go outside my bathroom then he just jump infront of me scaring the heck out of me"the cute boy answerd.

"HAHAHAHA, you should have seen the face of sunno, Jake, HAHA"the said Engene said while still laughing remembering the face of the scared sunoo.

"What's the commotion about?"ask the boy who's holding his two cactuss .

Engene then told the boy who's holding his cactus what he just said with the said boy Jake.

"Jake hyungg~...will you help me with my english assignment? The boy with a cactus ask jake.

"Sure jungwon-yah...come here"jake said to jungwon. "Thud!!!"the thunders sound made the four young men jolt in their spot being startled and scare to the loud sound.

"Ahhh!! Jungwon and sunoo shouted because they were scared.

>MAFIA'S

"Aishhh, fucking thunder being to loud now my precious ice cream is on the floor, fuck,fuck,fuck you thunder!!!"jay yelled in their mansion.

"Calm down jay hyung theirs still more ice cream on the fridge."niki said to his jay hyung.

]Sunghoon P.O.V

"Ima going to sleep now"I said to them"Oke good night honnah"heeseung hyung said"night night hyung"niki said to me.
While jay hyung is still mad cause of the thunder.

I went inside my room on the third floor lying straight to my bed. "Ah so sleppy"I said lying my face on the bed.

"I fucking hate school"I said and added"why did heeseung hyung enrolled us to that DCI school"I really hate going to class.

Hi guys it's me againnn hope you like this chap and pls don't forget to vote

I am also sorry for my English cause English is not my first language and I hope you understand if there are any wrong spelling or words... And.... Thankyou🙏😙

..................

I'm sorry for what you had read first hehehe i just want you all to know what i was feeling at that time ehhehehe