CHAP 19-ACCEPTED

no ones pov.

Sunghoon came inside the room and went to jake."why were you there hyung?"
jungwon asked sunghoon on the verge of crying remembering what happened in the mall.

"Babe, i'm so sorry"sunghoon said cupping jake hand.

engene was confused on what jungwon said ,sunoo was on engenes side in the couch rubbing his eyes cause he just woke up.

then the door opened, there they saw everyone else including the new people.

Jungwon broke down to tears looking at jay. "why didnt you came to us hyung?why?"he said with tears on his eyes.

the people who just came inside widened there eyes to what jungwon said.

jake then woke up and looked at sunghoon beside him holding his hand and crying with his head down.

"jake hyung your awake"sunoo said and everyone looked at jake.

"babe, i'm so sorry i'll explain everything
please... dont leave me"sunghoon said holding jake hand tightly.

jake then hold sunghoon hand using his other hand and said "why did you hide it, you know i love you and i will accept you whoever and whatever you are and do".

"since everyone is here ,you guys should tell them now"seungwoo said and his friends nodded slightly and went out the room.

the only ones left was jay,niki,heeseung,
sunghoon,engene,jungwon,jake & sunoo.

silence was in the room the Mafia lowered there head and niki played with his finger then jake broke the silence "will you tell us?"he said looking at sunghoon.

"i think we should tell them hyung, they saw us but we have to keep them safe"niki said looking at his hyungs.

"wait, does that mean you were also there?"jungwon asked the MAFIA's nodded there head.

jungwon sat down the couch shocked.

engene and sunoo was confused and just waited to what the 4 people will say.

"the 4 of us are...Mafia's"heeseung started.
"what!?"engene shouted shock while the other 3 widened their eyes.

"yeah...you guys heared it right"sunghoon spoke with his head down.

"since when?"sunoo asked still shock.

"ever since we were young, seungwoo hyung also grow up with us our parents died when we were young so we were all orphans."jay said looking at the four.

"you should have just told us...we are not the kind of person you guys think"jake said smiling.

"yeah...every person have reason on what they do and should be accepted."engene  said looking at heeseung with a small smile

"then...the knife on nikis bag,do you always  carry them around with you?"sunoo asked.

"thats right, niki always carry it around and plays with it but when you came he only plays with it when you guys are not around"sunghoon said rolling his eyes on niki.

"we are really sorry for not telling you guys espicially when you saw what happened in the mall."jay apologize again.

"if you guys just told us sooner i woudnt have cried, i just couldnt belive we saw you guys doing that HAHA"jungwon said with a laugh

"we will always accept you guys cause we like you"sunoo said and the other 3 just nodded and smiled.

everyone laughed happily inside.

to be continued...

hiiiii guysss are you all fine and healthy??😊😊
i just want you guys to know that i wont be updating for 5 days cause my aunt died😭😭😭i'm sorry guys that i cant upload again...and thankyou for understanding