CHAP 16-I LIKE YOU

Preview

Jake and sunghoon was left in nikis room alone and they stared at each other face and before they knew it they are now staring at eachother lips.

———————–——————

Jake and sunghoon stayed like that for a minute before they were back to reality.
"You want it? "Sunghoon teased jake with a smirk 😏.Jake was now blushing red as a tomatoe and spoke"you were staring to you know... I guess you also want it"jake said also with a smirk and looked at sunghoon who was also red as tomatoe.

"Look at you, your as re—"jake couldn't finish his words when sunghoon crashed his lips on Jake's, jake was shocked when sunghoon's lips where touching his lips.

Sunghoon broke the kiss and spoke"let me finish what i wanted to say... I like you Jake"sunghoon said with a smile.

Jake was shocked by the youngers word and he couldn't believe it"y-you like m-me? "Jake said pointing at himself. "Yes... You, i liked you ever since when we first met"
sunghoon said.

"I-i like you to hoon"jake said hugging sunghoon, sunghoon hug back. "Are we boyfriend's now?"Jake asked"yeah"
sunghoon said breaking the hug and crashed his lips again against Jake and without 5 second Jake kissed back.

Their kiss became dirty and sunghoon was now on top of Jake deepening the kiss. There tounge was fighting eachother and sunghoon was exploring jakes mouth.

Which made Jake to moan in his mouth and sunghoon smirk.Without breaking the kiss Sunghoon was about to take his shirt off when the door suddenly burst open. "Jake sungho—"jay was shocked on what he saw and covered jungwon's eyes who was behind him.

"Really jay"sunghoon said pissed cause he and Jake had to stop kissing, meanwhile Jake was covering his face on sunghoon T-shirt cause he was shy on what jay saw.

"Yeorubon~~!"jay yelled calling everyone on the house including the newly people.

"Yes?!"everyone asked going to where jay yelled and was shock on what they saw.

"CHILDREN COVER YOUR EYES!! "the hyungs yelled at the same time.

To be continued...

HI GUYSS ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITTING A KISS SCENE HOPE ITS NOT BAD AND HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THIS CHAP AND PLS DON'T FORGET TO VOTE OR COMMENTS 💖💖💖💖
THANKYOUUU😙😙