CHAP 6-FETCH

The same day

Still JAKE P.O.V

"You both can sit on the third row on the first chair in front of Sim Jaehyun... And since Jaehyun is the class President please tour them later after class, oky?"Ms. Han said to me.

"Yes ma'am "I answered our teacher with a smile looking at them.

"You both can now sit down and please class open your book on page 69 were going to have a test in math. "Ms. Han said.

TIME SKIP

It was now lunch time since the bell already rang. I stood up and the same to my classmates. "Let's go guys... I will tour you rn on our school...but before that we should go first in the cafeteria. "I said to Jay and Sunghoon.

"Can we fetch our friend? We want him to come with us in our tour"Jay said. "Ofcourse we can... What class is he on?"
I ask"CLASS A-2"Sunghoon answered directly. "Ouhh... Well I also have to fetch someone there to my friends are also in that class"I said.

"Should we get going now? "I ask.

"Sure.... Let's go"Jay said.

JAY'S P.O.V

>at CLASS A-2

"ohh"I looked down on my chest when someone bumped into my chest.

"You okay? "The other guy beside him asked the boy that bumped onto me.

"Ouh... You oky Jay, Jungwon? "Jake asked.

"Y-yeah hyung"jungwon said to jake.

I back-up from him and look into him and we had an eye contact, he had beautiful eyes...I suddenly had butterflies on my stomach.

Wait what is this butterfly on my stomach, I agree his cute.

"I-i am sorry, I didn't look where I was going.... I am truely sorry. "Jungwon said to me bowing 3 times. NGL I found it cute.

"Ohh. Hyungs your here"niki said to me and sunghoon.

"Uhhhh.... Jake hyung... We should go now Engene Hyung must be waiting for us rn in the cafeteria."the boy beside jungwon said to jake.

"Are they the one you said your going to fetch jake? "Sunghoon said with a poker face, but inside sunghoon has taken interest in Jake

"Ahh yes"jake simply said to sunghoon smiling.

To be continued...

HEHEHE pls vote guysssss swaranghaeeyouuu

..........

Ohhhhhhhhh😫 why did i said swa???????what the fvckkkkkk

Was i like that before???????