CHAP 13-AGC

_______________________________

"We have to go to class now hyung see you later... Bye"sunghoon said "okay see you guys later I have someone I want you guys to meet"seungwoo also bid his good-bye and same for the boys.

>TIME SKIP AT THE CAFETERIA

Everyone is now seated on their table chatting and eating. "Sunghoon hyung can you help me with this... You know this right? "Sunoo ask showing his notebook. "How should I know... We are not in the same class duhhh"sunghoon sarcastically annswerd and rolled his eyes.

"Did you guys saw the news last night? "Jake ask "yeah I saw it... 4 people stole expensive statue at the President's house"jungwon said.

"Really? "Sunghoon ask pretending he doesn't know, "yeah... Haven't you watch the news last night? "Jake added.

"BTW niki, I have been really wanting to ask you this"sunoo said looking at niki. "What is it hyung? "Niki ask "what was the knife doing at your bag? "Sunoo said.

Jay, sunghoon and heeseung looked at niki with a shocked face, "knife? On niki's bag? "Jungwon asked with a confused look, Jake also look confused. "U-um I passed b-by the mall a-and s-saw it and I r-really like the c-color"niki stuttered looking for an excuse.

"Oh... Okay...but next time you buy something sharp don't put it on your bag someone might get hurt"sunoo said to niki pointing to him.

>Time skip after class

The 8 Boys are now walking the sidewalk and headed to the olders house cuz they decided to have a sleep over and answer there homework together and then watch movies. They were now at the front of the MAFIA'S house and it started to rain so they we're glad.

When they opened the door they saw 6 boys on the living room sitting watching TV and one of them is Han seungwoo

"Oh...hyung i didnt know you guys would come here?"heeseung spoke making the 6 boys look at their direction.

To be continued..

_____________________

Annyeonggggg yeorubonnnn how have you guys been I hope your healthy and well... Pls vote and comment if you want to suggest something... Thankyouuu see you guys on the next chap