CHAP 18-MALL

Jungwon's POV

It has been a week since jake and sunghoon dated and everyone was happy about them. The four of us are now at an ICE CREAM STORE named FLASH UR SM😊LE with Jake hyung paying ofc.

"What kind of flavor do you want,guys? "
Jake ask cause he will be the one to order. "Mint-choco for me hyung"sunoo said "strawberry for me"I said

"what about you hyung?"Jake hyung ask Engene hyung "I'll order with you and you two go take a sit will go after we order"engene hyung said pointing at me and sunoo hyung and we just nod.

Sunoo hyung and I found a sit at the right side of the window so we could see outside, the two of us talked about why the other 4 didn't join them and after a minute the other two came with our ice cream.

Jake hyung phone buzz probably a message. "Ohh it's hoon"jake hyung said with a smile.

Jake hyung has been more happy this days and he would smile wider than his smile when he and sunghoon hyung dated.

We talk and talk and when we finished our ice cream we went out to the mall to go shopping and do other stuffs.

When we entered there was a commotion and guns were heard. There where 10 males holding weapon and it shocked me, 3 of them was holding 1 case each.

I looked at my side to see sunoo hyung on the ground scared and engene hyung calming sunoo and saw jake hyung with tears starting to roll down his chicks.

"N-no what are y-you doing there"jake hyung cried looking at one of the 10 males. I look at where he was looking and it also shocked me.

I recognize the back of the male and I had doubt that it was sunghoon hyung, I also looked at a blonde haired boy next to sunghoon hyung. I also recognize it and it was Jay hyung. I was telling my self that it not real that it's an imagination.

When they turned I didn't realize that tears already rolled down my chicks. The 4 of us was now crying but only I and jake hyung recognize jay and sunghoon hyung. Engene hyung was preoccupied on calming sunoo from shaking out of fear.

They saw us looking at them, but what hurted me the most is that they ignored us and looked away,I heared someone fell on the ground and when I looked at where it came from I saw jake hyung on the ground.

When I looked back sunghoon hyung saw jake hyung faint but he didn't came to us neither jay hyung spare a look at us.

Engene hyung Shook jake and told him to wake up I took sunoo hyung in an embrace and called an ambulance minutes after the ambulance came with police to investigate.

We are now at the hospital and the nurse told us that jake hyung fainted because of what happened earlier at the mall. He also added that we can take jake hyung home if we'd like.

The nurse told us that we can now go inside the room. After a minute we heard the door open... And there we saw.... SUNGHOON HYUNG.

——————————————

HI GUYS DO YOU LIKE THIS CHAP?????????? ARE YOU GUYS MULTIFAN?? CAUSE I AM HEHEH PLS VOTE OR COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAP. 😊😊