CHAP 14-PEOPLE ON THE HOUSE

Hi guyssss im back with another chap hope you all are fine and well 😊😄❤️

____________________________

No ones pov

"OFC we'll come here duhh"a light purple-haired boy spoke"hangyul hyung? "Jay said surprise"your hair is so cool!! "Niki shouted cupping his mouth then pointing at his hair.

"Ohh~~you guys brought Engene,Jake, Jungwon And Sunoo"a petch-haired boy said pointing at the mention people. "You know them Seok hyung? "Sunghoon asked.

"You'll should sit first... Aren't you guys tired of standing?"seungwoo said pushing the people who just arive to the couch.

"Ohh, wait let me introduce our boyfriends, this is my boyfriend don—"seungwoo was cut off by sunoo "DONGPYO HYUNG?! "sunoo was shocked seeing his friend when they were on middle school. "Sun-shi?, is that you? "Donpyo asked and went to sunoo and hug eachother. The others was also shocked that they knew eachother. "You guys know each other? "Hangyul asked. "Yeah... We meet on middle school i was a new student at his school and he helped me and then we became friends since we have the same personality and we share the same brain cells HAHA"dongpyo asnwered laughing at the last part.

"Umm.. Oky so lets move on now and let me continue, as i was saying this is Son dongpyo my boyfriend" "Hi~" "this is Kim yohan Hangyul's boyfriend and lastly this is Cho seungyoun Wooseok's boyfriend. "Seungwoo said.

"So now that you introduced your boyfriend to us will you answer my question?"sunghoon asked who was sitting next to Jake with his hands behind jakes back that made Jake flustered.

Everyone was now listening to Wooseok speaking "Well oky... You know my Younnie here is a grate at technology he can hack everything so i asked him to hack your location guys cause i want to know where you are—"he was cutted by Heeseung "you have been stalking us?! "Hee was shocked that he shouted.

"Why would you shout? My eardrum hurts"jay said rubbing his ear. "Sorry HEHE"hee apologize scratching his nape.

"Well not literally stalk duhh, we just missed you guys we wanted to know how you guys are doing and plus you guys are to easy to read. "Wooseok said with a grin.

The 8 boys was flustered and thanks to niki  who spoke they got away from them"we have to finish our homework now hyung let's go guyss"he said and everyone bulted out of their sight going to niki's room.

To be continued...

__________________________

Annyeong gayss I MEAN guys hehe how have you guys been sorry for just having short chaps it is actually because of the chap i plan and if i make it long i might drain my braincells HEHE and also pls vote and comment if youd like love you guys ❤️❤️❤️