LAST CHAPTER

Many years have past and the males have
become couples and the 4 males joined the MAFIA.

They fought together,made crimes together,lived together and they did everything.

They were happy with eachother.

They lived happily,protect eachother.

"guys!!"heeseung shouted from outside.

"coming!!"the other guys answered and seconds after the door of the house opened reaveling the other males with their bags.

"didnt i told you guys to pack before morning comes??"heeseung scolded them because they will be going on a vacation in hawaii(HAHAHAHA i dont know any places).

"we're sorry okay?,we had a sleepover last night that we forgot"sunghoon apologized while holding his boyfriends hand.

"its also your fault hyung,you should have told us the day before lastnight"jay reasoned.

the youngers laugh at jay's remark.

"yeah,yeah lets just all go now"engene said grabbing heeseung or should i say boyfriend to the driving sit.

they all went inside their cars and drove following heeseung and engenes car to the airport.

time past by and they are now sitted at their respected sit and ofcourse side by side with their boyfriends.

sunoo and niki sat to their sit with sunoo at the side of the window.

the couple hold hands while looking at eachother smilling.

"i'm so happy right now"niki spoke.

"why?"sunoo asked."its because i have an alone time with you"niki answered.

sunoo giggle and said "we always have an alone time you know,we sleep together and live in the same roof".

"still,i am happy to be with you"niki then kissed sunoo with sunoo responding to it.

they broke the kiss after and smiled,sunoo leaned on nikis shoulder and closed his eyes smilling happily.Niki then followed.

Jay and Jungwon also has sattd to their own sits.They were so happy to have a vacation and ofcourse being with their loved ones.

the keep on holding hands until jungwon feel asleep and jay smiled at his cute sleeping boyfriend ang caresed jungwon face ang embrace its body.

Sunghoon and jake was now sitted and jake was looking outside the window.

Sunghoon took it as a chance to hug jake that made jake flinch cause he was startled.

Sunghoon smiled when Jake looked at him.
"you startled me"jake looked cute when he said that and it made sunghoon cooed at his boyfriend.

without a warning sunghoon peck a kiss on jakes lips and smiled.

jake widden his eyes in shocked.He then smiled after a second and hug sunghoon,he nuzzled his head on his boyfriends chest and it made sunghoon smile.

While Heeseung was already hugging his boyfriend before they satted.they were also happy to have time along to their boyfriend.They were so busy this days they havent have time to eachother thats why they decided to have a vacation and give time to eachother.

"it has been long since we hug this long,right?"engene asked when they satted.

heeseung peck a kiss on engene check and said yes.

they talked the whole time on how they missed each others company and will always be together forever.

They loved each other and will fight for eachother.

They were happy on their vacation they savoured every second in their vacation like they were treasure to them.

THE END.

THANKYOU FOR READING MY STORY.
I ADDED SOME WORDS IN THIS LAST CHAP SINCE IT WAS NOT GOOD AND LONG.

AGAIN THANKYOU FOR READING MY FIRST STORY.

I ALSO UPDATED CHAP 1 AND 2 IN MY SECOND ALBUM IT IS CALLED SEE YOU AGAIN

you can find it easily in my profile thankyou❤❤i luv you all

...................

If you guys are wondering if you can't find this in my account... I won't publish it back ... It was so uglyyyy I didn't like how i made the whole story and i might edit it and make it longer since it was a short story hehehehe anyways this is the last chapter ehhehe